HELP WITH WINDOWS USB!

Hi so my friend wanted a clean install of windows. So what we did was go into the UEFI BIOS and boot off of a USB that we created using the media creation tool. We saw many partitions so what we did was press shift f10 to open up CMD and clean all the drives. Then we went back and it showed 2 drives his ssd and hdd. But there was a problem, it said windows could not create a partition or locate one. So we tried the un plug and plug back in method. We shut down the PC with the USB in then we took it out and put back in while it was shut off.Next, We booted up the PC to find that the usb drive wasn't listed in the boot menus we tried unplugging it and restarting the pc but nothing worked. So I need your help please my friend is pissed off at me and I don't want this to ruin our friendship. So please leave your suggestions below. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Try a different USB port.

Making a new install disk couldn't hurt either.

Tried that and im currently reinstalling windows onto the usb

Let windows start  the install first before deleting and formatting partitions. During installation you get choice to repair or do custom install ( not sure of name ), do the custom, and go from there

58 minutes ago, Zmax said:

Let windows do the install first before deleting and formatting partitions. During installation you get choice to repair or do custom install ( not sure of name ), do the custom, and go from there

I can't bescause now the usb isnt showning in the bios I already said that in my main text

Oops sorry did not read that part.

Ok found this that may help not sure

In BIOS

Under Advanced tab

Legacy USB support - Enabled
USB ports - Enabled

Under Boot tab

USB support - FULL Initialization (the other settings wont detect ALL your USB-devices)

Also check the "OS Type". It has 2 options, Win UEFI and Other OS. Try switching that too if the above didn't work.

From Tom's Hardware

1 hour ago, Zmax said:

Oops sorry did not read that part.

Ok found this that may help not sure

From Tom's Hardware

Thanks im at home rn ill keep you posted if this works im going tommorow morbning