EVGA Geforce GTX Titan Hydro Copper Signature

Tobbe

FINALLY!

I just tripped over this item in the EVGA shop, including retail price

as well as some updated graphics.

I must say that I am impressed with the overall look and feel now,

especially in regards to the top watercooling pipe connector

screws.

(Sorry I'm new to watercooling and don't know the proper name for them).

From the inital entry photos I saw on this card the screws or connector

ports looked like crap. Simple gray color and cheap plastic looking.

Basically looking like a PVC pipe I would find under my kitchen sink.

The fittins have now have a brushed black metal color and the evga

text logo printed on them.

Before:

EVGA-GTX-Titan-Hydro-Sig.png

After:

06G-P4-2795-KR_XL_1.jpg

There are some additional subtle improvements and looking closer I realise that the first image

was more of a 3d rendering then anything else.

Price:

Another major positive factor I noticed was the price. Provided I haven't missunderstood anything

and that EVGA doesn't up the price on launch. This watercooled version of the Titan would

cost 1220usd per card.

I have heard some speculation and rumor that this card would be in the 1500 Euro range (roughly 1960usd).

So as you can imagine, I am thrilled that the entry price for this card is in the 1220usd range. It will still rob

me blind for my 2013 autum build as I plan on getting 2 of these bad boys, but at least I won't feel as I could

buy a small island for the cash spent.

Conclusion:

The apperence of the card has been greatly improved since the first relased images of this card. Price is still

very high, but more in the range of what high performance, high end cards cost when just entering the market.

I would definitely LOVE to see some benchmark comparisions between the few different watercooled version of

the titan that is on the market to get a better feeling for how this Water cooling ready Titan compares with

Non water cooled titans that got their water cooling capabilities added to it via 3rd party water cooling blocks

to see if the extra money spent is worth it.

Image sources:

EVGA Webshop

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=06G-P4-2795-KR&seeReview=true

Wccftech.com

http://wccftech.com/evga-signature-hydro-copper-series-geforce-gtx-titan-gpus-superclocked/

I like the fact that EVGA is putting out a card like this, but I REALLY don't like the branding on the front. In my opinion it is overly large and really ugly. If it had been laser etched or printed it would have been fine but it's just a large sticker. I would rather they stamped their logo on top and left the front completely silver.

I like the fact that EVGA is putting out a card like this, but I REALLY don't like the branding on the front. In my opinion it is overly large and really ugly. If it had been laser etched or printed it would have been fine but it's just a large sticker. I would rather they stamped their logo on top and left the front completely silver.
I agree, I would rather have them go with that black carbon fiber background look on the entire card. Remove the EVGA Logo from the entire card and instead add EVGA logo on the "top" of the card. And then stick a configurable led on top of the waterblock saying TITAN or something similar.

That way you would end up with a "glowing" TITAN logo that you can see from a Windowed side panel and you would be able to matched the color of the LED with your overall color scheme of your internal components.

I guess NVIDIA would be STIR Crazy as I would choose RED as I got a Black & Red thing going =D