macOS Clover not downloading onto PC

rf9661
Go to solution Solved by Airdragonz,

Hackintosh isn't allowed on LTT forums as per community guidelines. But 2 suggestions.

1) Check out Insanelymac or tonymacx86 forums. Very useful forums and can probably help you get it working.

2) When you boot via Clover, I suggest booting with verbose (-v) mode. This will display a bunch of text that will likely be meaningless to you, but will serve as a "crash log" to some extent. I'm pretty sure your problem is a result of missing or incorrect efi file. You'll likely need to mess around with the config.plist with clover configurator as well. Good luck

Hi!

I'm trying to download macOS High Sierra onto my PC using Clover. I've been following the video below but I run into a problem after I select 'Install macOS...." from the Clover boot menu on my PC. After I select that I want to download it, I get a black screen with a white Apple logo in the middle, shortly after (~25 seconds) a grey bar appears (photo below). Any ideas on what might be causing this? Let me know if you want to TeamViewer/Skype/PM/etc. 

Note: I am unable to get video output through my motherboard. The only way to get a video output (white Apple logo) is by using my GPU (GTX 970).

PC Specs:

CPU: i7 6700K

MOBO: Asus Z170-A

RAM: 16GB of DDR4IMG_2161.thumb.JPG.3dcf3808672eb02214b3c2cdab539696.JPG

Let me know if you need any more info, 

Richard

Hackintosh isn't allowed on LTT forums as per community guidelines. But 2 suggestions.

1) Check out Insanelymac or tonymacx86 forums. Very useful forums and can probably help you get it working.

2) When you boot via Clover, I suggest booting with verbose (-v) mode. This will display a bunch of text that will likely be meaningless to you, but will serve as a "crash log" to some extent. I'm pretty sure your problem is a result of missing or incorrect efi file. You'll likely need to mess around with the config.plist with clover configurator as well. Good luck

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

• 2 weeks later...

I think it’s allowed now.