Android ATC Engineer Certificate. Worth it ?

I think what everyone here is trying to tell you is that time spent getting those certificates - while more worthwhile than watching cartoons - would be far better spent building stuff you could show a potential employer.

Basically showing off a large github userpage is better than a stack of papers.

1 minute ago, peredv said:

I think what everyone here is trying to tell you is that time spent getting those certificates - while more worthwhile than watching cartoons - would be far better spent building stuff you could show a potential employer.

Basically showing off a large github userpage is better than a stack of papers.

yes definitely, i have some projects to show, although was never asked to show any project , heck i wasn't even asked to show my certificates on some interview, they dont really care.

On 8/6/2018 at 12:46 PM, OCD-FREAK said:

so you are saying that MCSA - LPIC-1 - CCNA is not recognized? and what do you mean by they will be useless few years later? i know people that have been using these certificates for 10 years.  

Actually using them and just getting as many different certificates as you can aren't the same thing, knowledge you don't use will soon be forgotten. Either way a few years of actual work experience far exceeds any cert especially with the pace of technology.

17 hours ago, Brenz said:

Actually using them and just getting as many different certificates as you can aren't the same thing, knowledge you don't use will soon be forgotten. Either way a few years of actual work experience far exceeds any cert especially with the pace of technology.

Indeed

And that's why a lot of certs expire.

Something that the OP should keep in mind. 10 entry level certs might be bit impressive to an employer. Having 8 expired certs is less impressive. Having 3 high tier certs in the same area that you're applying for a job in will be even more impressive than the 10 entry level ones.