Trouble with iphone login

Using iOS 12.0 beta and the latest safari. (Cant find version) 

Every time I try to log into LTT forums it wants a verification code. Every time. Even when I check the trust this device box. It wasnt like this before(maybe two months?)

Moist

Maybe its something related to beta. It saves device info in cookie and if something is different, you need another verification. Just guess, idk if true.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It looks like your cookies are being cleared when you are logged out (possibly a safari setting). Remembering the device is, and has to be, implemented using cookies, so if you clear your cookies you also clear your remembered devices.

HTTP/2 203

6 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Maybe its something related to beta. It saves device info in cookie and if something is different, you need another verification. Just guess, idk if true.

I've ran the forum since the developer beta came out. I haven't noticed any changes, but I use google to log in. 

Thank you guys for all your advice :3 I looked for all cookie-related settings and nothing seems off about how they should be. I will update once the full iOS12 comes in and i did send it as an issue. Thank you guys

Moist

2 hours ago, Kenji the Uke said:

Thank you guys for all your advice :3 I looked for all cookie-related settings and nothing seems off about how they should be. I will update once the full iOS12 comes in and i did send it as an issue. Thank you guys

How about the "Settings" app? 

15 hours ago, Redicat said:

How about the "Settings" app? 

;w; nothin

Moist