• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AluminiumTech

[Update] Issues with Replying to Topics on Firefox and Brave Browser

2 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

Here:

And here:

Thanks. The first one with the mangled stuff is very definitely not supposed to look like that. Can you try clearing your cache, then see if it looks more normal (and the editor works) after that?

I'm somewhat concerned that you might have just stumbled upon a cloudflare bug similar to cloudbleed though, because I'm not sure what else could have caused that.

I don't work for Floatplane Media, so any Floatplane comments that I make are my own and may be incorrect or in conflict with the official view.

For Floatplane support, please use the wizard linked in this topic

Posted · Original PosterOP
15 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Thanks. The first one with the mangled stuff is very definitely not supposed to look like that. Can you try clearing your cache, then see if it looks more normal (and the editor works) after that?

The editor works now but I'm not sure if it'll go back to not working.

Edit: Here's the thing again but this time working

CKEDITOR.plugins.add("ipssource",{init:function(b){b.on("instanceReady",function(a){this.dataProcessor.writer.selfClosingEnd="\x3e";a=CKEDITOR.dtd;for(var b in CKEDITOR.tools.extend({},a.$nonBodyContent,a.$block,a.$listItem,a.$tableContent))this.dataProcessor.writer.setRules(b,{indent:!0,breakBeforeOpen:!0,breakAfterOpen:!0,breakBeforeClose:!0,breakAfterClose:!0})});b.on("mode",function(a){$(window).trigger("resize")})}});

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill

Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos variant (Late 2018 - present) | Lenovo Thinkpad T480 i7-8550U with UHD 620 Graphics (Mid 2018 - present)

Samaritan XL (Early 2019 - present) - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (8C/16T) , MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Corsair 16GB DDR4-3200MHz ,  Asus ROG Strix RX Vega 56 , Corsair RM850i PSU, Corsair H100i v2 CPU Cooler, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD, Seagate BarraCuda 2TB HDD (2018), Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD (2014), NZXT S340 Elite, Corsair ML 120 Pro, Corsair ML 140 Pro

23 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

The editor works now but I'm not sure if it'll go back to not working.

Edit: Here's the thing again but this time working

That looks more like what I was expecting. If it stops working again, please let me know.

I don't work for Floatplane Media, so any Floatplane comments that I make are my own and may be incorrect or in conflict with the official view.

Posted · Original PosterOP
On 22/07/2018 at 1:32 PM, colonel_mortis said:

That looks more like what I was expecting. If it stops working again, please let me know.

It happened again.

Here's the info:

image.png.f0adc7d645be8d9b50439e0acc2718ba.png

Hovering over the plugin shows "ipspaste" in the URL.

image.png.b8ed2d90d61c85e674ca45e498d6a2c0.png

CKEDITOR.plugins.add("ipssource",{init:function(b){b.on("instanceReady",function(a){this.dataProcessor.writer.selfClosingEnd="\x3e";a=CKEDITOR.dtd;for(var b in CKEDITOR.tools.extend({},a.$nonBodyContent,a.$block,a.$listItem,a.$tableContent))this.dataProcessor.writer.setRules(b,{indent:!0,breakBeforeOpen:!0,breakAfterOpen:!0,breakBeforeClose:!0,breakAfterClose:!0})});b.on("mode",function(a){$(window).trigger("resize")})}});

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill

Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos variant (Late 2018 - present) | Lenovo Thinkpad T480 i7-8550U with UHD 620 Graphics (Mid 2018 - present)

Samaritan XL (Early 2019 - present) - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (8C/16T) , MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Corsair 16GB DDR4-3200MHz ,  Asus ROG Strix RX Vega 56 , Corsair RM850i PSU, Corsair H100i v2 CPU Cooler, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD, Seagate BarraCuda 2TB HDD (2018), Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD (2014), NZXT S340 Elite, Corsair ML 120 Pro, Corsair ML 140 Pro

2 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

It happened again.

Here's the info:

image.png.f0adc7d645be8d9b50439e0acc2718ba.png

Hovering over the plugin shows "ipspaste" in the URL.

image.png.b8ed2d90d61c85e674ca45e498d6a2c0.png

That is almost certainly a different issue to the previous one. It's complaining that a read-only property that should definitely exist actually doesn't, which suggests to me that perhaps it's being caused by a conflict with a browser extension or something. Does it happen with addons disabled?