Need another mixtape suggestion

Radium_Angel

HI gang,

Got another photoshoot tomorrow (a fetish shoot) and the model wants a techno/edm/dance soundtrack. I'd love some suggestions on super catchy techno/edm/dance tunes.

Give me your fav ones, the tracks you can't get out of your head, the ear worms, the monster hits.

Maybe I'll be nice and post pics here (naaa, just kidding, they are def. NSFW)

Cheers!

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Lol Wut? 

Also electro swing, &nine inch nails, check the thread “what are you listening to now” 

i think nine inch nails with songs that sing things like “i want to fuck you like an animal” is something for a “fetish” photoshoot. I think that’s the song “closer” but they have some other good songs. More so grunge music though. (Dirty Metal/electronic) 

theres also some odd nightcore stuff. I think one is called sexting which the original version is sung by a guy. Kinda techno like. Can’t think of many “sexy” songs aside from that one “ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh” in the super deep voice. 

Spoiler

1:22 of this video:

Edit:

for “catchy techno” ... have you seen that one episode of sponge bob when the jelly fish have a rave? 

Spoiler

I made some “Heat” on my MacBook Pro 15” 2016. The laptop kept setting itself on fire when I was playing it however, so you’d have to settle for Rudimental and Major Lazer’s new single.

11 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

edm

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with their all new core i7-6700K and core i5-6600K processors. Check in the video description to learn more:P 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

28 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with their all new core i7-6700K and core i5-6600K processors. Check in the video description to learn more:P 

But speaking of checking in, check out Private Internet Access, the easy to use VPN that keeps your internet, well, private. Click the link below to find out more.

I'm surprised you're coming back for suggestions considering the lack of succes with the last communal playlist:

But here goes:

And, of course, some original fetishistic electronic music

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

3 minutes ago, Volbet said:

I'm surprised you're coming back for suggestions considering the lack of succes with the last communal playlis

The only popular EDM artist I know is Skrillex. Tbh my first impression with EDM is excessively auto-tuned voices. 

8 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

THIS

I prefer this :x

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

7 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

The only popular EDM artist I know is Skrillex. Tbh my first impression with EDM is excessively auto-tuned voices. 

EDM as a descriptor has also been mutilated throughout the years. 

Most things that are now categorized as EDM is not really something you can dance to.

Also, most of the electronic music that I listen to doesn't have vocals, or the vocals are sampled, chopped and screwed to kingdom come.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

1 hour ago, Volbet said:

I'm surprised you're coming back for suggestions considering the lack of succes with the last communal playlist:

Yeah well that was more the fault of the model, than the LTT community.

I figured you guys might have some broader musical tastes than mine, so, gotta start start somewhere.

Thx for the suggestions.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

5 hours ago, fpo said:

Also electro swing

Got this in spades

2 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Got this in spades

How about early 2000s? There’s a bit of a mix in here. 

Not sure if destination unknown or satisfaction are in here but those are electronic. 

Spoiler