Cryorig R1 Universal fan replacement

Hi guys, Had my Cryorig R1 Universal for a while, the front thin fan has become wobbly after less than a year, pretty disappointing, so looking for a replacement.

Obviously I want it to be as thin, I have a small bit of room to work with before I hit the ram, but would rather not push my luck (and I really hope I can get a fan on there without taking the cooler off).

Suggestions welcome, I just don't think I'll reward Cryorig by buying another fan from them, especially not this again (I think its either the XT140 or XF140, the thinner one).

The only other companies that make 140mm low profile fans with 120mm mounting points are Prolimatech and Silverstone.
I had bad experience with the Prolimatech onces and the Silverstone one looks pretty ... ugly.

The fans I'm talking about are the

• SilverStone FW141
  • Prolimatech Ultra Sleek Vortex 14

10 hours ago, JabroniBaloney said:

Have you tried contacting Cryorig for a replacement? It should be under warranty. 

Great idea, I will try that.

16 hours ago, Conza said:

Hi guys, Had my Cryorig R1 Universal for a while, the front thin fan has become wobbly after less than a year, pretty disappointing, so looking for a replacement.

Just use it with the one fan in the middle. That should be enough.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

If the cooler is under warranty, you should be able to contact Cryorig for a fan replacement. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.