How can i gain access

Epicxcrafter

OK so its a long story but basically my parents have a thing to block me from haveing internet access at certain time that are set i.e from 10pm to 8am i dont mind it but somtimes i need to download stuff over night since my internet is slow. so #1 i cant obtain ip and #2 the way they are doing the blocking is obviously thru the router. idk if there is a way to get past it i really dont care i am just carious if there is a way (btw if it includes messing with code or somthing i can do it but there is a 67.893% chance i could break somthing important)

And yes they said if i NEED to do somthing like update they could unblock it but wheres the fun in that

-Thread locked-

Talk to your parents about this if it's such a big deal. Otherwise, live with it.

Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!