Help find peripherals for my friend!

Hey guys! My good friend from HS and the service had a stroke about two years ago he lost the use of his left arm and left leg, he was a big gamer before and now he is relegated to playing top down strategy style games that can be done with just a mouse. He has one good leg so we thought of that board that Linus did a video on back in 2013? StinkyBoard? But I can't find them anywhere Amazon eBay etc... Is there anything like this that might give someone who has lost the use of some limbs to experience the joy of gaming with friends again?

Thank you in advance! Didn't know where else to ask other than the LTT forum lol!!!

3 minutes ago, LazzerCurry said:

Hey guys! My good friend from HS and the service had a stroke about two years ago he lost the use of his left arm and left leg, he was a big gamer before and now he is relegated to playing top down strategy style games that can be done with just a mouse. He has one good leg so we thought of that board that Linus did a video on back in 2013? StinkyBoard? But I can't find them anywhere Amazon eBay etc... Is there anything like this that might give someone who has lost the use of some limbs to experience the joy of gaming with friends again?

Thank you in advance! Didn't know where else to ask other than the LTT forum lol!!!

Sorry, I don't know where you can get it, but I think that your friend is very lucky that he has a friend like you.

In my eyes you are one of the best human that has lived on earth.

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your friend. Perhaps he can buy a mouse with a lot of buttons on it and assign each button some keyboard function.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Yeah he uses a naga, but it doesn't work well since you are talking about one hand doing what we use two limbs for. Makes it difficult according to him his mind has a hard time moving the mouse and pressing with his thumb A and D lets say which makes sense I suppose @Rasbir Singh.    

@_SAITAMA_, I wouldn't go that far. This is more self serving since not playing games with him is less fun. So getting him some sort of alternative controller system really this is a way to get him back into more RPG and FPS to make "me" happy again lol.