Looking to buy silent cheap case fans (120mm)

I am in need of replacing my pre-installed rosewill fans in my case that currently run off of the motherboard via pwm. I removed the 140mm fan from my case at the top because it was very loud and even then the 120mm and intake and exhaust are still fairly audible. I do own a noctua cpu cooler and have noticed those are great fans but currently i don't a big budget. Is it possible to get 2 120mm silent fans that will keep the air flowing on a low budget. 

Arctic F12. They may be audible at full speed, but in my opinion they are still very quiet for the air they move, and you can tune them a bit down with your motherboard.

What surprised me from your post is that all my stock fans (CoolerMaster, Corsair, Aerocool) were always very quiet. Most of them suck at airflow (except as exhausts, where they don't seem to face as much resistance), and I don't know about their longevity, or whether they can become increasingly noisy over time, but out of the box it wasn't noise that prompted me to try other fans.

17 hours ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Arctic F12. They may be audible at full speed, but in my opinion they are still very quiet for the air they move, and you can tune them a bit down with your motherboard.

What surprised me from your post is that all my stock fans (CoolerMaster, Corsair, Aerocool) were always very quiet. Most of them suck at airflow (except as exhausts, where they don't seem to face as much resistance), and I don't know about their longevity, or whether they can become increasingly noisy over time, but out of the box it wasn't noise that prompted me to try other fans.

Yeah its just my case was made by rosewill and the fans really are not quiet they do move air but very loud. 

I don't know of any Rosewill case that comes with pwm fans. If they're 2 or 3pin fans, using pwm will result in 100%. Use dc for control instead. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.