Best airflow for inverted Dark Base Pro 900?

I recently got my be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 and successfully inverted it, although I’m not sure what layout of fans and rad will be best. I have a total of 6 140mm Silent Wings 3 fans and an NZXT Kraken X62 280mm AIO for my CPU. I also have 3 fans built in to my Strix 1080 Ti that will blow air down (since it is inverted) on the GPU, and my PSU has a fan that blows down on it, at the bottom of course. Only one HDD bay is occupied, and I need to know what is an optimal layout. The front, top, back, bottom, and side can support fans, and you can always check the official product page to get more specs if necessary. Please give me some advice on what will work best in my layout, as there is not a lot of info on this particular setup.

Desktop: Intel i7-8086K, Asus ROG Maximus X Code (probably, still can’t decide), NZXT Kraken X62 280mm, Asus ROG Strix 1080 Ti, G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3000MHz, Corsair CX750M PSU, be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Inverted, Samsung 960 Pro M.2 PCIe 500GB SSD, Samsung 850 Evo SATA 250GB SSD, WD Black 1TB HDD.

Laptop: Coming Soon

Peripherals: Razer Deathadder Elite Chroma, Razer Ornata Chroma, HyperX Cloud II Headset, Corsair Very-Large Mouse Mat

Please post picture. You have modded case so we can't use stock pics as reference. And your description isn't the clearest. Strix cards all 3 fans are intaking towards heatsink/PCB, so that part checks. But then you mention PSU, which is supposed to be bottom mounted and fan facing up? That means its intaking from inside the case. So those two would be good as is. Airflow wise... Where's the rad now?

With bit guessing, you have two main options. Rad at top as intake and front fans exhaust. Or rad at front as exhaust and other fans at top/read as intake.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv