is it still possible to get a master degree if you have a 2.6 GPA?

saif96

my GPA is 2.6 im close to graduation and in my college website it says that i have to have the minimum of 3.0 and i only have 2.6 and theirs no chance for me to get it up to 3.0 since i have almost 100 credits, did anyone have this problem too? i dont mind paying for my masters if my GPA is low i just want to be accepted and get my master degree in my university 

i know that i should ask my advisor but he's not available this week and he wont answer my emails for some reason

33 minutes ago, saif96 said:

i dont mind paying

then yes you will be able to get it

4 hours ago, saif96 said:

my GPA is 2.6 im close to graduation and in my college website it says that i have to have the minimum of 3.0 and i only have 2.6 and theirs no chance for me to get it up to 3.0 since i have almost 100 credits, did anyone have this problem too? i dont mind paying for my masters if my GPA is low i just want to be accepted and get my master degree in my university 

i know that i should ask my advisor but he's not available this week and he wont answer my emails for some reason

At the school I went to, you needed a 3.0 to get in to grad school with no strings. If you had less you had to take a test and pass to get in. But I would assume this depends on schools and your country and such. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.