amp dac headphone microphone

pix-

Hello, I want to buy a new pair of headphones that I will use exclusively for gaming. Around this time I am playing csgo, pubg, fornite and whatever other games that require hearing footsteps and so on. I read some of the recommendation here and I was almost willing to buy a pair of fostex t50rp mk3 but I just can't go over the fact they are not good looking for my taste. 

I am not an audiophile, every pair I bought was based on recomandations and that was about it. 

So far I have hd598, dt770 and he400i and even though I like all of them I want something else that is very good looking. I like very much the HD700 design and I kinda want to order these because based on some reviews, have great soundstage, imaging, not a lot of bass, so pretty much what I want. There are also K702 that I like and are much cheaper, but aren't they pretty ... not very comfortable ?

If one of you guys have hd700 and/or k702, can you tell me how comfortable are compared with hd598 and how is the clamping force ? hd598 are pretty loose for my head, or became loose over time, I just can't remember how they were before. 

So I will stick with one of these 2 pairs, but I need an amp/dac for them. The ones I have I just plugged into my motherboard and I don't even use the highest volume. My country just can't allow me purchase Schiit and other recomendations around here on their real value price so what do you think about Fiio e10k or nuforce for example ?

Also, I need a microphone. In the last couple of years I used modmic4 and even though is a great microphone, I hate having that on my headphones because of 2 reasons. unbalanced weight and double cable. So I want to go with something that I can put on my desk, preferably with no arm/popfilter or having it in front of my mouth between me and the keyboard. I don't need a top notch quality, but I don't want their ears to bleed. So far modmic could be set on voice activation and having zero background noise. I know is a lot to ask, but what is closest to a dynamic desktop whatever microphone that can be put next to my monitor and wont pick up my keyboard or mouse ? 

Thank you. I hope my english is not to irritating

Look up the K7XX's on Massdrop. They are similar to the K702's but without the comfort issues and I enjoy them quite a bit.

7800X3D | Noctua NH-D15 Asus B650 ProArt-Creator 32GB 6000mhz GSkill S5 Asus TUF RTX 4090 | Corsair HX1000i | Sandisk 1TB NVME boot, Sabrent 2TB NVME, Crucial MX500 1TB, Crucial MX500 2TB | Lian-Li O11 Air Mini |