$50 iems?

MrDynamicMan

Hey friends, looking for some nice, (very) durable IEMs around fifty bucks. Listen primarily to classic rock, and prefer flat, monitor sound curves. Any recommendations?

- snip-

5 minutes ago, BigChinChinMan said:

you can buy a jinx bucket hat for at least 49.95

shoes nut.jfif

uhhhh... wat?

- snip-

Any RHA iems, they're great. As for headphones with a flat sound sig, Adv Sound M4 and MEE M6 Pros. The MEEs are good durability wise thanks to the detachable cable and the I don't know much about the ADV build, but I know that they have a neutral sound, I guess build is good judging by how it looks. If you don't care about sound too much, RHA iems are built like tanks, just with a warm sound.

15 hours ago, IAR117 said:

Any RHA iems, they're great. As for headphones with a flat sound sig, Adv Sound M4 and MEE M6 Pros. The MEEs are good durability wise thanks to the detachable cable and the I don't know much about the ADV build, but I know that they have a neutral sound, I guess build is good judging by how it looks. If you don't care about sound too much, RHA iems are built like tanks, just with a warm sound.

Any RH ones in specific you can recommend?

- snip-

I used to like VSONIC VC1000 but they not very strong.

They make some decent stuff,  gr02 is a little bass heavy but not overkill. They not gonna sound like westone or ue but me like them.

3 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Any RH ones in specific you can recommend?

MA650i's are the best in the price. Stretching your budget out by quite a lot would get you the CL1's which have studio, neutral sound.

Good luck finding anything neutral around $50 or less. Everything has boosted highs and lows. A typical V-shape sound if you will.