Computer lag, and audio disortion

I posted here before but i found the reason

When running cinebench CPU test, my computer begins to stutter, my audio distorts and my mouse stutters.
Temperatures are fine.
I bought a new GPU thinking that was the reason, but im thinking it's my cpu now?

Happens when i load into games and lasts around a 20 seconds to 1 minute before becoming stable.

If your CPU is under 100% load (such as while running cinebench or loading an intensive game) then other tasks can seem unresponsive and things like your mouse can even stutter as you move it across the desktop. This will return to normal once the CPU is no longer under a full load.

Which CPU do you have?
It may help to diagnose to have MSI afterburner running while you open games when you experience the stutter/issues. Inspect the MSI afterburner graphs, in particular the CPU usage graph, to see if it is at 100% while the stutter is occurring and then dropping when the stutter stops and the system becomes responsive again.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I  have a Ryzen 7 1700 Clocked at 3.8ghz 
I suspected it was my GPU because i was getting the stutter when it was at 90+ usages

I get the lag for example on a league of legends loading screen. It lags my audio and lags my microphone on discord aswell as my mouse.

Ill get Afterburner right now and test it

2 minutes ago, Zorelord said:

I  have a Ryzen 7 1700 Clocked at 3.8ghz 
I get the lag for example on a league of legends loading screen. It lags my audio and lags my microphone on discord aswell as my mouse.

A Ryzen 1700 should easily be able to manage League of Legends.

Also strange that it would have such a pronounced effect on your audio. What sort of audio set up do you have? Do you have a dedicated (PCIe) sound card or are you using the motherboard sound?

I would be interested to see what's happening in MSI afterburner if you can post a screenshot. Anything that stands out as spiking or abnormal during either cinebench testing or while loading League of Legends (probably easier to test with cinebench cause if you load in to a League of Legends game it would be poor form to quit out).

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Just now, Spotty said:

A Ryzen 1700 should easily be able to manage League of Legends.

Also strange that it would have such a pronounced effect on your audio. What sort of audio set up do you have? Do you have a dedicated (PCIe) sound card or are you using the motherboard sound?

I would be interested to see what's happening in MSI afterburner if you can post a screenshot. Anything that stands out as spiking or abnormal during either cinebench testing or while loading League of Legends (probably easier to test with cinebench cause if you load in to a League of Legends game it would be poor form to quit out).

Im just using a USB razer kraken 7.1 chroma, nothing really special, but i have my microphone connect to the 3.5 on my motherboard. The lag/stutter is random and does not always happen.
Only way i can get it to happen is to run the cinebench