miloscosovic11

I Love The Layout

Posted · Original PosterOP

Just made an account on this site looked at some posts and, I have to say i'm genuinely surprised at the quality of it. The layout is planned really nice everything is spaced out as much as it should be, and most important it's easy to use.

24 minutes ago, miloscosovic11 said:

Just made an account on this site looked at some posts and, I have to say i'm genuinely surprised at the quality of it. The layout is planned really nice everything is spaced out as much as it should be, and most important it's easy to use.

Yeah the layout's pretty intuitive. Welcome to the forums!

Positive feedback is always good to hear (though I can't take responsibility for any of it, as the themes were originally designed by my predecessor)!

Welcome to the forum!

I don't work for Floatplane Media, so any Floatplane comments that I make are my own and may be incorrect or in conflict with the official view.

For Floatplane support, please use the wizard linked in this topic

40 minutes ago, miloscosovic11 said:

Almost every forum website has the same design