Ps4 v2 controller problem

Jhaz

I have a problem with my controller where it automatically stares up to the sky without me doing anything. I play fortnite and when I move my right analog stick, it automatically stares up to the sky, and when I press my l2 button it automatically stares up to the sky. Any fixes? and I can’t return it because the retailer I bought it from only offers 7 day returns for their products.

29 minutes ago, Jhaz said:

I have a problem with my controller where it automatically stares up to the sky without me doing anything. I play fortnite and when I move my right analog stick, it automatically stares up to the sky, and when I press my l2 button it automatically stares up to the sky. Any fixes? and I can’t return it because the retailer I bought it from only offers 7 day returns for their products.

Have you tried:

• Plugging it into a new computer?
  • Reinstalling the driver?
  • Using it on a PS4 / Sony phone (if you have one, if you don't, try and use a friends)
  • Try connecting it to your phone via Bluetooth and play a game

=================

IF YOU USE A CABLE

=================

• changing the cable
  • Use Bluetooth instead

=======================

IF YOUR USING BLUETOOTH

=======================

• Reinstalling the Bluetooth dongle drivers
  • Changing the Bluetooth dongle
  • Use a USB-A cable in lieu of Bluetooth

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

1 hour ago, Jhaz said:

What system are you using? I also didn't know there were different versions of PS4 controllers.

35 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

What system are you using? I also didn't know there were different versions of PS4 controllers.

I’m using a PS4 and there is a new PS4 controller that came with the PS4 slim.

So you are talking about the first revision of the controller??
That one that came with the original PS4 and uses some kind of USB HID Thingy, not the "improved" newer one that should have a lower latency???

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

20 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

So you are talking about the first revision of the controller??
That one that came with the original PS4 and uses some kind of USB HID Thingy, not the "improved" newer one that should have a lower latency???

No, the new one where you can see the light through the touchpad.

I am having the same issue with the V2 controller. I actually just thought my right stick had just work out over the last 12 months.