144hz monitor

HappyPT

I need a 144hz monitors arround 300 euros can someone recommend me one

Im gonna use a gtx 1060 

Thank You

I had that AOC monitor for a couple of weeks and then returned it. Gaming on it was pretty great, but for everything else like watching movies it was a bit meh, but that's just TN for you.

1 minute ago, Votivee said:

What resolution are you looking for?

1080p

Just now, HappyPT said:

1080p

The Asus VG248QE fits right into your budget

~Air Cooling Advocate~

The G2460PF is a much better monitor than the VG248QE, and usually a lot cheaper as well.

The color on the G2460PF is pretty terrible out of the box, but it's actually capable of excellent color if you calibrate it. Most people don't do this, so it may lead to some false impressions about the monitor's image quality.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/882240-best-looking-144hz-display-for-200-300/

3 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

The G2460PF is a much better monitor than the VG248QE, and usually a lot cheaper as well.

The color on the G2460PF is pretty terrible out of the box, but it's actually capable of excellent color if you calibrate it. Most people don't do this, so it may lead to some false impressions about the monitor's image quality.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/882240-best-looking-144hz-display-for-200-300/

Is it easy to calibrate it?

Have you  tried it?

4 minutes ago, HappyPT said:

Is it easy to calibrate it?

Have you  tried it?

You would need equipment to perform your own calibration, but you can use the calibration profiles created by other people too. Just follow the instructions in the post I linked, it only takes a few minutes to install and set the monitor settings.

Just now, Glenwing said:

You would need equipment to perform your own calibration, but you can use the calibration profiles created by other people too. Just follow the instructions in the post I linked.

What equipment?

The AOC G2460PF. Sub-$200, and FreeSync. If you haven't already bought the 1060, I'd get an RX 580 instead for FreeSync.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they