Best way to add DisplayPort to PC for 4k dual monitor?

I'm not necessarily worried about price, but I don't plan to game, so I don't need anything too crazy. 

I have 2 27" 4k LG monitors that only have HDMI and Displayports. My computer only has 1 VGA and 1 Displayport. 
I didn't necessarily want to use a VGA to Displayport cord or adapter, but I could be persuaded if that's not a bad option. 

This is a link to the computer that I own: 
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883285740 

HP 6300 PRO SFF 
Intel Core i5 3470 3.2G 
16G DDR3 
Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit 
I don't see any info about the power supply in that link, so I'll have to open up the PC and see what I have after posting this. 

I looked into an MST hub, but the reviews were all over the place: 
https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-DisplayPort-Multi-Monitor-Splitter/dp/B00XXPYGPO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1523711058&sr=8-3&keywords=displayport+splitter 

What about adding a graphics card? What card would be recommended? 

I'm honestly not doing anything fancy, but would like to at least be able to run 2 4k monitors at full resolution. I mainly got dual monitor for playing japanese games on my playstation with english guides on the other screen, but I also like the idea of having 2 full screen windows for watching a how-to video on one - and following the steps on another. (I know its not necessary to have 4k for that, but why not?)

A cheap GPU would be the best (when you are not in to gaming) something like a 1050ti

A realtively cheap GPU would be your best option. If you're not looking to game or anything you should be OK running 4K 60Hz on a GT1030 or GTX1050

2 minutes ago, Minotaur10 said:

should be OK running 4K 60Hz on a GT1030 or GTX1050

A GT1030 will be too weak to run 2 x 4k@60Hz
and a GTX1050 will be on the edge but should do it but for 40$ more you get a much more powerful card and can be on the save on the performance side

While the 1050 ti would work, you need to get one that is low profile, as your case only accepts low profile (half height) cards.

I don't know which model your monitors are and if they will run at 60hz over HDMI, so I took a bit of different approach to choosing the graphics car

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2F85EC0448&cm_re=quadro_p400-_-14-133-647-_-Product for about $130 dollars. It has 3 DP, so even if you get a third 4k monitor, it has you covered.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB