Need new PC case for build

Hey all

I have been planning my PC build for a long time now since late 2015, and over the past 3 years due to technological advances and financial issues, I never had the chance to start saving and buying many parts, and so throughout this period, my build has changed considerably since to match the current PC trends and take advantage of the best tech for the budget I have allocated. 

Now right to the point, I have purchased my case; an NZXT Phantom 820 gunmetal a while ago before the whole tempered glass, RGB and brushed aluminum trend came along and now it feels a bit dated for my now RGB build, and so I'd rather use it for something else (it was also an ex demo unit that has the filters missing and I can't be bothered trying to look for replacements, so I'll make my own whenever I use it).  I would like some suggestions for a full ATX case with plenty of room for drives (yes we storage hoarders exist), room for a radiator, tempered glass and would look great in a full RGB build.  I'd prefer to only spend $500 aud max

The build: (its for gaming and workstation, I won't respond to comments about changing my specs)
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/OtherSideGuy/saved/G64CJx

My Specs

• Current Machine 2021 - 20XX
    • CPU: Intel i9 11900KF 3.5 GHz 8 Core 16 Thread
    • Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z73 RGB AIO
    • Motherboard: Gigabyte Z590 VISION G
    • RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo (Black/White) 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 @3600 MHz CL18
    • GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12 GB Vision OC
    • SSD: 2x 2TB Intel 660p NVMe SSDs & 1x Samsung 860 QVO 2.5 SSD
    • HDD: 2x WD Black 4TB HDDs & 2x Segate 2TB HDDs
    • PSU: SeaSonic PRIME 1300 W 80+ Platinum

• Retired Machine 2017 - 2021: Lenovo S20 Thinkstation 
    • CPU: Intel Xeon X5690 3.46Ghz
    • Motherboard: OEM Lenovo S20 Z79 MBO
    • RAM: 48GB (6x8GB) UDIMM DDR3
    • GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
    • SSD: Samsung 860 QVO 1TB
    • HDD: 2x Segate 7200rpm 2TB

6 hours ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

^This. Keep the gunmetal look, get every thing you want. Win Win

6 hours ago, Othersideguy said:

The build: (its for gaming and workstation, I won't respond to comments about changing my specs)
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/OtherSideGuy/saved/G64CJx

Then might I offer suggestions? I personally see nothing wrong with the build but would offer some minor tweaks, like if you could find the new 860 EVO for less (if not dont worry about it, speeds aernt different it's just longevity of the NAND cells) and the other was the CPU cooler, potentially if you went with the R6 you could get a 360mm rad for even better cooling of the 8700k which is quite hot (unless you plan on delidding). Again these are just suggestions

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25