IOS or Android

Amazing5249
11 minutes ago, dionkoffie said:

I also think that Iphone is lacking the features that modern android phones have right now. 

Which ones?

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

24 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

Which ones?

Androids are so much more customizable. I prefer them just because of that, and the ability to download third party stuff. If you are more tech savvy / on a budget, android all the way. 

Case: InWin 303 Motherboard: Asus TUF X570-Plus Processor: Ryzen R9-3900x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ram: 32 GB DDR4 3000 MHZ

PSU: Corsair CX750M Storage: 1TB Intel 660p NVME SSD and a 2TB Seagate 7200RPM HDD Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 HeadphonesSteelseries Arctis 7 Audio: Shure PGA58 with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen

15 minutes ago, jtmoseley said:

Androids are so much more customizable. I prefer them just because of that, and the ability to download third party stuff. If you are more tech savvy / on a budget, android all the way. 

Yeet. They are pretty epic, I love the ability to run system monitors and all sorts of stuff. Though I also love the simplicity of iPhone. IMO stock android is meh, so I tweak it to no end before I'm satisfied. May be why the System UI on my S6 keeps crashing... time to reflash the stock ROM and redo all my tweaks.... 

Main PC 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

Just now, Zando Bob said:

Yeet. They are pretty epic, I love the ability to run system monitors and all sorts of stuff. Though I also love the simplicity of iPhone. IMO stock android is meh, so I tweak it to no end before I'm satisfied. May be why the System UI on my S6 keeps crashing... time to reflash the stock ROM and redo all my tweaks.... 

Yeah I also feel like android is just better in general mostly because Apple is a terrible company that doesn't care about customers. They got us in to the mindset of buying thousand dollar phones that if shattered will cost 500 to replace, and will at most last like 2 years. They got rid of the audio jack for no reason, called it innovation... Meh... More like trying to get your customers even more stuck in your own ecosystem. Also their macś are terrible, they charge 1500 dollars for something that costs like 200 dollars to make, and people accept it because they like the OS? Yeah.. no. I'm not paying 1500 dollars for something with a dual core and 8GB of ram made out of aluminum and plastic.

Case: InWin 303 Motherboard: Asus TUF X570-Plus Processor: Ryzen R9-3900x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ram: 32 GB DDR4 3000 MHZ

PSU: Corsair CX750M Storage: 1TB Intel 660p NVME SSD and a 2TB Seagate 7200RPM HDD Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 HeadphonesSteelseries Arctis 7 Audio: Shure PGA58 with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen

1 minute ago, jtmoseley said:

Yeah I also feel like android is just better in general mostly because Apple is a terrible company that doesn't care about customers. They got us in to the mindset of buying thousand dollar phones that if shattered will cost 500 to replace, and will at most last like 2 years. They got rid of the audio jack for no reason, called it innovation... Meh... More like trying to get your customers even more stuck in your own ecosystem. Also their macś are terrible, they charge 1500 dollars for something that costs like 200 dollars to make, and people accept it because they like the OS? Yeah.. no. I'm not paying 1500 dollars for something with a dual core and 8GB of ram made out of aluminum and plastic.

Well... the attention to detail on Macs is superb, the build quality is excellent, and the optimization allows the hardware to do anything you need it to do quite well. And iPhones are very good phones, and a lot more repairable than most of the android flagships out there (IDK about the iPhone X, but the 8 and lower are perfectly repairable). Also, most phones are made of metal and plastic.... and they're not dual cores anymore, and they've consistently been some of the fastest SoC's out there each gen, even while looking worse on paper. So most of these points are pretty moot in real world usage. 

Main PC 

1 hour ago, FAT32 said:

What Do you all think about IOS or Android?

If you are just looking at the software side of things and how well things work together, my experience is that iOS works well with any other Apple product but does not play well with Windows OS products while Android integrates fairly well with Windows for file transfers...  

Last time I had an Apple phone and was running iTunes (App Store now?) on Windows, iTunes would request for me to re-login on the computer about once a month and then would say it was using up an instance of however many computers you're allowed to have an account on (counting each login as a separate instance).  Switched over to an Android device a bit after the contract on that phone ended and have not had any problems like it.  

Hardware wise, I will say that Apple tends to have a nicer product, although some of the premium Android phones are just as nice feature wise.

I have an s8 as my primary phone but use a 6s occasionally, can see the appeal of iOS but I like android better.

16 hours ago, FAT32 said:

What Do you all think about IOS or Android?

Used both of them ,For my optinon IOS is higher security level , but now i use Android because it's more usable !