log out of Google after about two days

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

I've done quite a bit of digging, but the only reasons that you can be logged out that I can see are:

• Manually logging out
  • Login timing out after 3 months
  • Changing your email or password
  • Clearing your cookies

Cross-referencing a few different logs, I believe the logins associated with your account are consistent with this, and what happened was:

• You logged into your iPad and Windows computer in November and December respectively
  • You logged into your iPad again in February once that login had expired
  • You logged into your Windows computer again in March, just prior to posting this bug report, once that login had expired
  • You changed your password, which required you to relogin to all other devices, but that occurred after submitting this bug report.

There are no other login events showing for your account. Does that explain your experience, or am I missing something?

Hi all,

I signed up for the forum using google sign-in and I have to keep signing out - (not sure if this is just for google sign in or just for me)

Thank you, everyone, this is a great website and I enjoy coming here.

Thanks Nic

39 minutes ago, teddy9264 said:

Hi all,

I signed up for the forum using google sign-in and I have to keep signing out - (not sure if this is just for google sign in or just for me)

Thank you, everyone, this is a great website and I enjoy coming here.

Thanks Nic

You should stay logged in for about 90 days I believe. Is that not the case for you?

HTTP/2 203

On 05/03/2018 at 9:46 PM, colonel_mortis said:

You should stay logged in for about 90 days I believe. Is that not the case for you?

No

I've done quite a bit of digging, but the only reasons that you can be logged out that I can see are:

• Manually logging out
  • Login timing out after 3 months
  • Changing your email or password
  • Clearing your cookies

Cross-referencing a few different logs, I believe the logins associated with your account are consistent with this, and what happened was:

• You logged into your iPad and Windows computer in November and December respectively
  • You logged into your iPad again in February once that login had expired
  • You logged into your Windows computer again in March, just prior to posting this bug report, once that login had expired
  • You changed your password, which required you to relogin to all other devices, but that occurred after submitting this bug report.

There are no other login events showing for your account. Does that explain your experience, or am I missing something?

HTTP/2 203