How many YouTube videos have you watched?

On my account (fairly new, like june) only 3.3k. Overall, at least 25k

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

on my google+ account youtube thing i already have 3k+

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

dat 10k limit. 

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

A little over 1,100, but before I got this YouTube account I watched videos on another account, but most of the time before this I watched videos without an account.

COMIC SANS

post-40573-0-37665100-1387390346.jpg

Even 10.000 at my account.

I am a YT power user (subscribed to 226 Chanel)

bitch please

i'm a active youtube viewer since june 2008, used to spent most of my time watching halo videos until the shitstorm that is know by the name of MW2 came out, after that i started watching other games and when i wanted to turn into pc gaming in early 2011, that when i subbed linus and also other tech channels, now my time on youtube watching any sort of gameplay video (mostly FPS games), tech content and the occasional Epic Meal Time videos (and random crap to), i dont count how many videos i have watched but i obviously passed the 10000 history mark, but i know (well i think i have rather) that have at least watched more that a TB worth of videos in 360p :P

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here