Looking at Ultra wides

Ix_Smallz_ix

Acer X34, cause I don't like Asus gamery equivalent and X34 is easier to remember

Image result for triple x34

ANYWAY...

BEST is really subjective

Define best, what do you want? 

SPECS: Intel Core i5-4460 // PowerColor Red Dragon RX 480 4GB // 1x8GB DDR3 RAM // Delta 500AB-6A PSU // HyperX Cloud Stinger / Logitech G710+ / Logitech G502 / Xbox One Halo Guardian controller // LG 24M45H 1080p // 

How to cope with depression

Spoiler free review of Life is Strange (Video Game)

3 minutes ago, Airdragonz said:

Depends on what resolution and types of games you play. 

I typically Play PUBG Fallout and The Witcher 3. I’d prefer 1440 and I’m running a 1080ti so Gsync would be nice too. Any specific reason for the Acer?

3 minutes ago, Ix_Smallz_ix said:

I typically Play PUBG Fallout and The Witcher 3. I’d prefer 1440 and I’m running a 1080ti so Gsync would be nice too. Any specific reason for the Acer?

Here are more options for 1440p ultrawides with G-Sync. The Acer X34 is a good one since it also has an IPS panel and most of the time cheaper than the Asus PG348Q.

2 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Here are more options for 1440p ultrawides with G-Sync. The Acer X34 is a good one since it also has an IPS panel and most of the time cheaper than the Asus PG348Q.

Thanks I might look into the Alienware if I don’t like how that Acer looks the extra 20hz sounds nice.