anyone wanna game runescape all weekend over discord

PandaPrime71

just started new character on oldschool runescape and i wanna play with someone over discord

I got hacked a couple months ago and lost my entire stack plus all my value armor. I'm not sure I'm ready yet... I still feel the PTSD...

you should come join im just starting again lost password to my 10 yr old account

What the heck is ruinscape? Is it a marching band? Country? Animal? 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

I have not played runescape since middle school in the 2000s...

Storm Enforcer 2.0

CPU: I7 Intel 8700k / GPU: EVGA - GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ / Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-H Gaming / Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200/ Storage: Samsung 850 EVO - 120GB + WD Blue 1TB / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650w G3 / Cooling:  Noctua NH‑D15S / Case: Cooler Master HAF932 Advanced

same im starting to again im getting adicted like when i was 8

havent touched RuneScape since they fucked up the combat system. (before OldSchool RuneScape came out)

I miss it sometimes, but i get my fill by playing BlackDesert Online instead.  same grind, better graphics, real combat system.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

On 2/3/2018 at 1:24 PM, Tsuki said:

but i get my fill by playing BlackDesert Online instead.  same grind, better graphics, real combat system.

isn't optimization on BDO still completely fucked? like regular drops below 10fps to absolutely no reason? combat is fun as hell but the constant frame drops and lag made me give up pretty quick. now im stuck in ffxiv and cant get out

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Haven't played since 2006. Didn't like the direction things were going. Cool to hear they are still around though.

On 2/4/2018 at 1:31 AM, Sierra Fox said:

isn't optimization on BDO still completely fucked? like regular drops below 10fps to absolutely no reason? combat is fun as hell but the constant frame drops and lag made me give up pretty quick. now im stuck in ffxiv and cant get out

i dont have too many framerate issues, it gives you a lot to work with in the settings, so you can disable just about everything if you need to.

servers are still fucked though so the rubber banding and random disconnects are still there.  but ive learned to live with it

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.