AZZA inferno 310 Case Review. ( tried to rap part of the review )

VIDEO REVIEW : ( song in the first 2 mins, Written below ) 

WRITTEN REVIEW : 

BTW THERE IS A SONG IN THE FIRST PART OF THE VIDEO REVIEW. KIND OF A SONG REVIEW IM TRYING NEW THINGS. THANKS FOR READING ! 

AZZA ,  they seem to make some cool looking case when you look at their advert materials because everything is rendered in 3D. You see , 3d makes every corner , every material and every product look so sharp but does it translate into the products ? no.. no it doesn’t. But is the inferno 310 from AZZA a bad case ? 

Let's take a look at the positives 

Design : The design really stands out in my opinion. In a world where most cases with tempered glass cover the front of the case AZZA decided to go with an open front where you can see both 120mm RGB fans at the front. The only thing that is covered is the door which conceals the 5.25 bay for those of you who still sport a CD drive or to add some USB connections to the front of the PC. Contrary to fractal’s define case , that door is non reversible but at least it opens in the most convenient side. 

Airflow : Airflow is definitely its strong suit , with 2 120mm RGB open fans at the front ( included ) , compatibility for 280 or 360mm at the top ( although if you want to install a 280mm rad , you might have clearance issues with the motherboard ) and the 120mm fan at the back air zips in and out of the case allowing fresh air to be continuously fed into the case. The top of the case also sports an easily removable plastic filter.

RGB : it has all the RGB needed and the power too . a single molex connection runs to the controller at the front and exits as 4 single powered RGB connections. Quite amazing if you’re looking to expand its RGB capabilities.

Compatibility: mATX and ATX support, 5.25 bay available ( and removable )  2 SSD caddies in the back , a 2 bay HDD cage ( also removable ). Fits all ATX PSU’s ( for the longer ones you have to remove the HDD cage ). And it has some mounting holes that fit the pattern under SSD’s but isn't advertised as mounting space.. Odd but cool :)

Now let's talk about the not so positives.

Design : while cool looking , the mix of smooth plastic and textured metal at the front is really what bugs me. The 3d renders show it as all the same material. I thought I would get a  matte finish everywhere similar to a s340 from NZXT but instead you get this mix and match feel from the case which makes it feel cheap.

RGB : every LED par in this have little inconsistencies which when added up can make you feel like you got duped. The diffusing materials on the fans should be more frosted , the LED’s on the door sometimes doesn't translate the colors as well as the fans and the AZZA logo is not that bright and the brightness is not uniform.

Compatibility : Forget about using cable extensions, there isn't nearly enough space in the back of this thing to build with them. In fact , I didn't even close my back panel because i simply can't without it buckling under the pressure.the motherboard also sits flush with the basement and the cutouts are non grommeted and pretty small so if your 24 pin ATX connector is parallel to your motherboard , you won't be able to connect it.

So after all that , is this case worth it ? well if you :

Wanted as much RGB as possible 
Wanted the sweet tempered glass 
Don't mind the mix of materials 
Are a god of cable management
Like the design

Go for it ! this is a computer case right ? so housing your components and supplying fresh air is its main purpose and it does that really well. But if you want something as polished and well build as an s340 or a p400 , go buy that they have a more premium feel.

After inspecting this case , it has brought something to my attention. When manufacturers put a lot of cool features inside a case and price it low, they generally sacrifice a bit in overall polish and quality.