Node 202 Plan

tom_w141

Hi hopefully someone who has built in the Node 202 can help me here. I am planning this build for my partner's birthday in March (she games on a laptop now boo). Anyway this is my plan, my question is regarding what I have labelled Fans 1 & 2. I was thinking exhaust on the AIO and intake for the GPU, but is this an intake/exhaust too close to each other? Should they both be intake or both exhaust? Case is ordered but hasn't shipped yet, also I don't have all the other parts yet so I'm trying to save time not testing all the possible configurations if possible.

17924A4C-5C41-45B4-AC4B-C0835EAB4F8D.jpeg

They should both be intake so heat isn't recycled between the two.

It might also be easier to fit if you put Fan2 on top of the AIO instead of underneath it. 

Moved to Air Cooling.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I've actually got a decent amount of experience with aio node 202.  The fan on the rad needs to be on top of it and it really helps to have an exhaust vent above for decent airflow.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

16976812_1840668086174026_31389387_n.jpg.6d86bfc82ea41dee2b3f6c62c8329891.jpg

Like so.  I recommend using an aio with small tubes, the h60s are way too thick.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

On 04/01/2018 at 6:28 AM, Damascus said:

16976812_1840668086174026_31389387_n.jpg.6d86bfc82ea41dee2b3f6c62c8329891.jpg

Like so.  I recommend using an aio with small tubes, the h60s are way too thick.

Hey sorry guess my notifications are wonky. I already returned a cooler master masterliquid lite 120 due the radiator not fitting. Can you advise one you know to fit and supports AM4? If you have discord pm me? It’s a better platform for conversing than forums.