Help me get my pc running

`Rocky

I have a brand new ASRock B-52 m pro4 motherboard I put everything in the way the manual said to and my keyboard and mouse will not light up and the graphics card will not display anything but my phone will plug into the USB and charge

More info.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

From what I can tell, you're getting a "no boot" problem.

You should go through this list. It usually helps people

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

I just tried these things and nothing and I just found my speaker for mobo and I have 3 beeps 

22 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

More info.

What would u like to know 

17 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

From what I can tell, you're getting a "no boot" problem.

You should go through this list. It usually helps people

Oops replied in wrong spot check below 

1 minute ago, `Rocky said:

What would u like to know 

Specs, has this happened before, is everything new, etc.

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

4 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Specs, has this happened before, is everything new, etc.

Everything is new besides case graphics card and power supply. I'm getting 3 beeps off of my speaker saying basic 64k adress error

Just now, `Rocky said:

Everything is new besides case graphics card and power supply. I'm getting 3 beeps off of my speaker saying basic 64k adress error

Sounds like a RAM issue. Power off and disconnect the power. Remove the RAM and reseat it in the slots. Let us know if it POSTs or gives different behavior.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

4 minutes ago, Gikero said:

Sounds like a RAM issue. Power off and disconnect the power. Remove the RAM and reseat it in the slots. Let us know if it POSTs or gives different behavior.

Nothing changed I just tried all ram slots still 3 beeps. Could I have gotten dead ram ? 

6 minutes ago, `Rocky said:

Wat? I'm sure it means something else.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, `Rocky said:

Nothing changed I just tried all ram slots still 3 beeps. Could I have gotten dead ram ? 

Before trying my suggestion, did you go through Imbellis's?

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

1 minute ago, Gikero said:

Before trying my suggestion, did you go through Imbellis's?

What ? What is imbllis

2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Wat? I'm sure it means something else.

I googled it and 3 beeps is basic 64k error

Just now, `Rocky said:

I googled it and 3 beeps is basic 64k error

Oh. You're most likely going off the wrong info.

I tried googling " ASRock B-52 m pro4 " and didn't see an a page to ASRock's motherboard. Can you please double check your typing and provide the exact model of your motherboard? I can help you find where the beep/POST codes are for your motherboard. While you're at it, please provide a full spec list of your PC. It might be helpful.

4 minutes ago, Gikero said:

I tried googling " ASRock B-52 m pro4 " and didn't see an a page to ASRock's motherboard. Can you please double check your typing and provide the exact model of your motherboard? I can help you find where the beep/POST codes are for your motherboard. While you're at it, please provide a full spec list of your PC. It might be helpful.

I'm pretty sure he is referring to a B250M Pro which can be found here: https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/B250M Pro4/index.asp

3 beeps error code for AsRock means memory issue (typically).

What model (please provide the model number on the sticker of the RAM module) memory do you have?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

6 minutes ago, Gikero said:

Currently I have a i5-7500 8gb of ram. And r9 270 gpu and 500w psu

1513990492939290259102.jpg

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

I'm pretty sure he is referring to a B250M Pro which can be found here: https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/B250M Pro4/index.asp

3 beeps error code for AsRock means memory issue (typically).

What model (please provide the model number on the sticker of the RAM module) memory do you have?

I didn't know exactly what number it was so here is a pic lol

1513990668596213436173.jpg

Okay the picture helps. You have 1 DIMM of 8GB DDR4-2800 G Skill Ripjaws memory. Model number is F4-2800C15S-8GVRB
Link for reference: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820232087

Do you have another DDR4 memory stick that you can use or is that the only DDR4 memory you have?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

52 minutes ago, `Rocky said:

Give me the exact model of the motherboard and if they were short beeps or long beeps.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

14 hours ago, `Rocky said:

@kelvinhall05 @Spotty @Gikero @Imbellis Thanks for responding to this thred it just turns out this type of mobo has 1 clip for the ram and the 2nd half of the ram wasent seated all the way. Thanks for the replys and <3 

Also, your user manual for your motherboard should have a section for POST or Beep codes. I would recommend bookmarking that section and keeping that book handy for future use.