GTX 1060 6GB screen flickers

Hi LTT community. i tried reddit with my issue an no luck.

. I have the GTX1060 6gb gpu and while playing games it sometimes flickers for like a split second where my screen goes black for like a split second and returns.

I have tried a different monitor to isolate the problem.

*I have the latest drivers installed from Nvidia (no beta version or whatever)

*My system hasn't been overclocked or anything of that sort.

*I have all options for power set to (maximum performance*) on both windows and Nvidia.

*For what I've seen is that this only happens during playing League of Legends. LoL played for 1 hour- 2or3 times the screen goes black for a split second and returns.I also played overwatch for 30-45 min. no flicker . and GTA V for 30 min. no flicker.

*i did change the cables 

(this is a new pc build)

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gBGT8K

try a new cable coming from a different port on the GPU to a different port on the monitor with a different plug. So if you had displayport to VGA, try VGA-VGA or Displayport to diplayport

its unlikely but you can try to power your pc without the extension cables. they could have some sort of a bad connection.

44 minutes ago, Joelsome said:

try a new cable coming from a different port on the GPU to a different port on the monitor with a different plug. So if you had displayport to VGA, try VGA-VGA or Displayport to diplayport

i already tried that . no luck.

45 minutes ago, Jessekiller101 said:

its unlikely but you can try to power your pc without the extension cables. they could have some sort of a bad connection.

i was thinking of doing that next. but i would think that the flicker would happen in all games and not just in LoL.