Russian Keys for Keyboard

Unknown_Gamer

Hey everyone,

I have a Corsair K65 at home and I am teaching myself Russian. The problem is that when I switch to the Russian keyboard layout (Shortcut is Windows Key + Space), I don't know what key is what forcing me to open up a separate window of chrome, finding a picture of a Russian keyboard layout and using TurboTop to stop the window from hiding behind other windows. This is annoying though as I want to be able to type quickly in Russian (My English WPM is about 110). For my laptop, I am getting transparent stickers to put on top of my keys (https://www.amazon.com/Russian-transparent-keyboard-lettering-computer/dp/B002CCDEIY). This worries me though, I am ok with these stickers on my laptop (Please recommend something better if possible) but I am not ok with this on my K65. I want to feel the key, not some stickers. Is there any alternative other than buying an international keyset with both English and Russian for my K65? What would also be a better way to redo my laptop keys as I would like to avoid putting stickers on them as well but taking laptop keys off is a pain in the ass.

Thanks

I tried the stickers for hebrew and they all suck. I would avoid them. They last for like a month than they start peeling off. Sometimes they leave that glue residue which is a pain to clean. My solution was to practice typing hebrew by doing online exercises and memorizing the keyboard layout. I figured I almost never look at the keyboard in english anyway so might as well learn it in hebrew too. 

13 minutes ago, Pachuca said:

I tried the stickers for hebrew and they all suck. I would avoid them. They last for like a month than they start peeling off. Sometimes they leave that glue residue which is a pain to clean. My solution was to practice typing hebrew by doing online exercises and memorizing the keyboard layout. I figured I almost never look at the keyboard in english anyway so might as well learn it in hebrew too. 

Agreed, I rarely look at my keyboard when typing in English but I always felt it would be easier to have actual keys to look off of. I have meorized few keys in russian.

9 minutes ago, Unknown_Gamer said:

Agreed, I rarely look at my keyboard when typing in English but I always felt it would be easier to have actual keys to look off of. I have meorized few keys in russian.

If you really want those keys to be labeled you could try spray painting them yourself.

Probably easiest (but most expensive) is to buy a new set of keycaps with the Cyrillic layout. You could also get keycaps that have both ANSI and Cyrillic letters/layout. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

So my best bet is to get a keycap set for my K65 but does anyone have any idea where and how I would get that? I tried searching but couldn't find many black keycaps with transparent text for the RGB to shine through. Also for my laptop, what should I do for that?