I need to get a new cooler that isn’t too expensive. Which one should I get

Kevinator1299

I just bought all my pc parts but apparently the case fan and CPU cooler I bought aren’t going to be enough. Also, is the fan my case brings good or should I buy an additional fan to replace it along side ya fan you guys can hopefully find for me.   https://pcpartpicker.com/list/prpNRG

Reeven Justice is $42.50 and performs really great, abit of a tight fit but should barely fit in the S340.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1080 is overkill for that 1080p 60Hz monitor.....suggest grabbing a high refresh rate 1080p or 1440p panel instead

ID-Cooling SE-214X its a 30$ cooler with a good performance compared to its price :)

32 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

1080 is overkill for that 1080p 60Hz monitor.....suggest grabbing a high refresh rate 1080p or 1440p panel instead

Unrelated suggestion lol but if that's what he wants and he can afford it... Why not? Just means he probably wouldn't have to get a new GPU for awhile if he doesn't upgrade his monitor.

Anyways @OP I just got a Cryorig H7. Haven't installed it yet because I'm using it for my Z170 replacement build to finalize. Just need to order a couple more parts...

But I've heard good things about the H7. It's about US$31 although I don't know exactly what countries they are the most available in.  The United States for sure as they're an American company.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Cheaper than 212 or upgrade to 212? If you mean upgrade to 212, then only ones to even consider are 140mm towers and up from that. H5 from Cryorig, Dark Rock 3 from be Quiet!.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

https://www.amazon.com/Scythe-FUMA-Rev-B-Cooler-SCFM-1100/dp/B075FX95F2

This cooler is the best air cooler you can buy. This thing outperforms some 240mm AIOs, when mounted nice and tight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.

16 hours ago, wcreek said:

Anyways @OP I just got a Cryorig H7. Haven't installed it yet because I'm using it for my Z170 replacement build to finalize. Just need to order a couple more parts...

But I've heard good things about the H7. It's about US$31 although I don't know exactly what countries they are the most available in.  The United States for sure as they're an American company.

I have  the h7 too, it's a little bit harder to get installed than some others, with its' unique mounting system compared to some of the other coolers on the market, but for me, its quiet, and I really like the white fan.

If you have a friend who can help with installation, it would be easier, so you don't have to balance it before screwing the cooler in, but other than that, installation was smooth 

(besides forgetting to remove that sticker that says remove before installation......good job I ran Aida64 to notice the temperature skyrocketing)

4 hours ago, BubblyCharizard said:

I have  the h7 too, it's a little bit harder to get installed than some others, with its' unique mounting system compared to some of the other coolers on the market, but for me, its quiet, and I really like the white fan.

If you have a friend who can help with installation, it would be easier, so you don't have to balance it before screwing the cooler in, but other than that, installation was smooth 

(besides forgetting to remove that sticker that says remove before installation......good job I ran Aida64 to notice the temperature skyrocketing)

Ah... Yeah, the only kinda cooler I've installed has been a stock one. So it'll be a first for me

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

What cooler did you buy?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.