What is a good budget case that is under $100

ForumSage

Title says it all, this is partially for me but also for the people that ask Linus what is a good budget case.

Corsair300R.jpg

300R easily mod a window if needed. Nice project to take on

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

My favorite budget cases are most of Fractal Designs lineup. They are of outstanding quality and have most of the standard features today (good airflow, top quality matierals, adequate cable routing, decent style, sideways loading removable HDD bays) and most of their cases are around $100 or under.

Some of my other favorite budget cases are Bitfenix Shinobi as well as the whole Corsair Carbide series. You really can't go wrong with a corsair for under 100 bucks. If the style suits you the HAF is also a very popular case for around $50 bucks.

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w

Fractal design R4 and arc midi

Corsair 200 & 300R

NZXT gamma

lian li PC-A05FNB

Silverstone TJ08E or Sugo SG09, if you have a mATX system

Bitfenix prodigy, if you have a mini ITX system

Corsair300R.jpg

300R easily mod a window if needed. Nice project to take on

I'd have to say this is probably by far the best looking budget case ever. Awesome features inside and you can't go wrong with corsair. After looking at this picture again and if I had to pick a single case this would get my vote. :D

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w

Fractal designs, as people have said. I'd go with the corsair 200r or antec 300. Thos seem to be the most popular.

Cooler Master HAF 912 is another great option. I saw a Arc Midi going for $50 on newegg some time near Christmas

Also there should be some decent cable management because I like to show off my build

Fractal Design R4 is the way to go!

Corsair Carbide 300R

Antec 300

BitFenix Shinobi

Fractal Design Core 3000

300r or Blackhawk

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

A Corsair 300R would be a great choice! I believe Corsair makes a windowed version of this as well.

A Corsair 300R would be a great choice! I believe Corsair makes a windowed version of this as well.
They do for $10 more I think.

NZXT source 210. did a build for family and it has awesome ventilation, cable mangement, a decent cpu cutout, dedicated 8pin hole near cpu socket and its only $40 US!!

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

You can get a Corsair C70 on Newegg right now for 99.99 after rebate. It is an amazing case. Otherwise there is the 400R, Phantom 410, HAF 922, BitFenix Raider, Bitfenix Ghost, Bitfenix Shinobi, CM Storm Enforcer. Honestly just get the case you like most from BitFenix, Coolermaster, Corsair, Antec or Fractral that is around your price range. They seem to make the best cases around that rage. After you find out post it back to us so we can tell you if its a good case with good features.

Corsair C70 is the best one out the bunch that supports an h100. With decent cable management and the airflow is perfect so this case is definitely the winner.

Corsair 400R/500R if you can find them at a little bit of a reduced price (it happens, just search around some). They're BEAUTIFUL cases. In my eyes, not need to spend any more than about 100 bucks today for a case.

I'm kinda biased since it's the only case I've owned, but the Cooler Master Storm Enforcer is great. Pretty much the HAF 912 but a more elegant, less militaristic look, if that's what you're going for.

Won't really fit a H100 though.

I also love the NZXT Phantom 410 just from what I've seen of it.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro