New mechanical keyboard suggestions

DurpGaming

Hello I am looking for a new keyboard preferably with red switches (doesn't have to be) with a budget of 140. Please put the suggestions below. Thank you

Corsair K70?

Ducky Shine?

Cooler Master TK?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Logitech G710+ (Brown switches with O-rings)

He said red switches nic

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

140 USD?

Do you prefer sleek, small, flashy, big, led, etc?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

anything from the CM storm series, anything from ducky (shine 3 is the nicest)
personally would go for something like a quickfire tk due to its price. but one of my favourites is the shine 3

As a person with a red keyboard I kind of wish I had brown switches. Its not that I mistype with it but I beleive I like the click while typing. However I am very happy with my red keyboard anyway.

My recommendation is the leopold tenkeyless from elitekeyboards. 

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Corsair K-70 is an amazing red switch board, totally stand behind that one. Solid build quality, dedicated media keys, sleek design. 

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

1. Ducky Shine

Filco Majestouch

Corsair K70/95

Funk KB-460

Cooler Master 

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Corsair K70 or Duck Shine III

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Thanks for the suggestions and I am probably going to get a shine 3