Chair question

acidoxyde

Wasn't really sure where to post, i hope it fits in here. Is the chair a peripheral? Anyway I was wondering if any of you has owned a cougar armor gaming chair. Is it as good in terms of quality as a DX racer or a maxnomic? The chair fits me really well I'm just concerned about its' quality as well as if it gets too hot during the summer months. Does it handle sweat well or am I gonna have a filthy, full of sweat marks chair after a summer day or two?

I don't know, never used it. If you want a gamer chair, get one. I like them too. I have a Serta executive chair because my wife thinks gamer chairs are tacky. Even this one is beginning to tear at the seams on the seat after almost 2 years of use.

I've got friends with DX, and they seem to hold up put well.

Gamer chairs are trash, as are most of the crap you'll find in Office Depot or Staples. If you're concerned about comfort and ergonomics get a high end office chair. Look into Herman Miller and similar brands. They're not cheep.

As for durability I have a  Herman Miller Aeron from 2001. It's 100% functional and still the most comfortable chair I've ever owned by quite a wide margin.

meeeaaaaaaan u gatta get them gaemin chaers to get dem sweet flicks!!

Get a real chair, like a nice Herman Miller for instance.

for all the get a real chair etc. I've looked into the executive office chair stuff and I just don't have the budget for it. Anything within my budget (~€300) just feels cheaper than something similar to the cougar one. 

3 hours ago, acidoxyde said:

for all the get a real chair etc. I've looked into the executive office chair stuff and I just don't have the budget for it. Anything within my budget (~€300) just feels cheaper than something similar to the cougar one. 

i got a manager chair for 100$ :P

9200000073144754.jpg.bbced00731c1a591f55ceb642f0ff256.jpg

the one of the images xD cheap manager chair but way better then a gaming chair

(◑‿◐)

Get a used Herman Miller Aeron chair, try to find a office that is moving out/ renovating, they sometimes sell their old office chairs for low prices.

i7 8700K Overclocked to 5.2 GHZ, Asus 1080 TI ROG STRIX OC EDITION, Asus PRIME Z370-A Motherboard, G.Skill Trident Z 32GB 3200mhz ,

Corsair Nepton H100i v2, ThermalTake ToughPower 750W Gold, 

Samsung 950 Pro M.2 NVMe Internal SSD 256GB , Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe Internal SSD 500GB, 3TB Seagate HDD, 4TB HGST HDD, Fractal Design R5 Black w/SidePanel, 

ASUS PG279Q 165hz 1440p Monitor, Corsair K65 LUX RGB Keyboard, Logitech G Pro WirelessZowie Camade, Sennheiser HD 6xx, Audiotechnica AT2020 Rode PSA-1