New monitor suggestion?

Rickie cheong

So I have been having this issue lately where my 2nd monitor would constantly flicker on and off faster than I can count. So I just deemed it broken and was looking into buying a new one. I'm not really good with monitors so I was looking for suggestions. I want to find a 1080p 60 hertz monitor that also has good colour. I don't mind about the internal speakers since I have externals one already. Any good suggestions. My price range would be anything around 400. Thanks for the help <3

46 minutes ago, Rickie cheong said:

So I have been having this issue lately where my 2nd monitor would constantly flicker on and off faster than I can count. So I just deemed it broken and was looking into buying a new one. I'm not really good with monitors so I was looking for suggestions. I want to find a 1080p 60 hertz monitor that also has good colour. I don't mind about the internal speakers since I have externals one already. Any good suggestions. My price range would be anything around 400. Thanks for the help <3

400 USD? because what you're asking for could easily be attained for 100-200

I have little to no experience in this field so that's why I offered so high. Any suggestions for something in that price range