1080p IPS Monitor

xavu

Hey, need a quick last minute response on what monitor to buy.

I've just bought every other part but need to spend only £90 on this monitor. By that I mean stricly £90 max. I'm not sure if this price range would be enough to get a monitor of this caliber but I'm praying that it is. Preferred resolution is 23.6 or whatever but if that is not possible then anything from 21.5-24 is a-okay.

5 minutes ago, xavu said:

I've just bought every other part but need to spend only £90 on this monitor. By that I mean stricly £90 max. I'm not sure if this price range would be enough to get a monitor of this caliber but I'm praying that it is. Preferred resolution is 23.6 or whatever but if that is not possible then anything from 21.5-24 is a-okay.

Maybe this will be good?
https://www.amazon.com/AOC-e2470swhe-24-Inch-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B00GT3KCS2/ref=sr_1_6?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1505847631&sr=1-6&refinements=p_36%3A1253505011

1 minute ago, scighera2 said:

That's unfortunately £100 here in the UK do you have anything that's a bit less? If not I might squeeze out a bit if this is all that's available.

1 minute ago, xavu said:

That's unfortunately £100 here in the UK do you have anything that's a bit less? If not I might squeeze out a bit if this is all that's available.

Hold on, I'll try to find something else.

1 minute ago, xavu said:

Just now, scighera2 said:

Hold on, I'll try to find something else.

How about this one? https://www.amazon.com/HP-Pavilion-22cwa-21-5-inch-Backlit/dp/B015WCV70W/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1505847631&sr=1-1&refinements=p_36%3A1253505011

Only problem with it is the 7ms response time. however that's still 1/10th of a TV's response time.

10 minutes ago, scighera2 said:

How about this one? https://www.amazon.com/HP-Pavilion-22cwa-21-5-inch-Backlit/dp/B015WCV70W/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1505847631&sr=1-1&refinements=p_36%3A1253505011

Only problem with it is the 7ms response time. however that's still 1/10th of a TV's response time.

It's not available on the UK amazon apparently, plus the design of it is kind of off putting if I'm honest. I'll do a bit of looking around myself but thanks for the help!

Just now, xavu said:

It's not available on the UK amazon apparently, plus the design of it is kind of off putting if I'm honest. I'll do a bit of looking around myself but thanks for the help!

Yeah no problem. Maybe suggest looking used? Could find a good deal.

26 minutes ago, xavu said:

this mabye.... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BDBWE0Y/?tag=pcp0f-21

34 minutes ago, xavu said:

I'm kind of baffled. How come the 23 inch model is cheaper than the 21.5 inch version?

Might be due to more people buying the 21.5 inch before.
But that 23 inch is 75hz also. That's a really good deal.

22 hours ago, scighera2 said:

Might be due to more people buying the 21.5 inch before.
But that 23 inch is 75hz also. That's a really good deal.

Wow, 75hz for that price? I guess I'm lucky, definitely going to buy this. Thanks!