Please Can anyone help find me a laptop to run just these games and tell me how much i can sell my old one for?

SORRY FOR THIS IS LONG TEXT

hello so i am think of getting a new laptop because my laptop is trash literally . i want to try to sell it just for that tiny bit of cash its not worth a pice of popcorn fallen on the floor tho lol idk how much i cant find 1 for second hand of the same model and specs so idk?

thing is i thought it would of been able to play games it has apparently a amd r5 graphics card so surely ?

the laptop is called

HP 15-g094sa

here is laptop specs full

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-15-g000-notebook-pc-series/6545564/model/7255458/document/c04372307

OK SO MAIN THING I NEED to ask here

i want to find a laptop ive only got £300 depends on how much laptop can go but lets say that for now ok befoure you say this xD ( you cant get a laptop what is for gaming for that price you have to spend at least £900) right look i dont care on the specs i dont care about screen res i dont really care about anything LOL look i only want to run these games listed below not at maxed out at all literally like not lowest either so maybe like 720p medium or low if that has to be here are games

ROCKET LEAGUE

Minecraft

there the 2 games i want > to defiantly run well

ok heres some games what i really like but i know that i need a powerful laptop but like if so

the division

gta v

sniper elite 3

now as i said i dont need to MAX games out i just want to run even if its 40fps idc i just want somthing to take to my friends thats all so i only spenind £300 okk no matter what it looks like or specs i literally want a laptop what can run just those games on like idk 720p low if thats the case

so please can you recommend any ANYY laptops what can run them games even if it cant run the bottom ones on low i only want to run top ones if thats the case AANY laptops for my price what can run them please ? i mean there must be one but i cant tell on laptops i only know desktop stuff and i mean my laptop cant even run on lowest on 800p xD so yeah it runs at 16 fps so if thats Nearly Just Nearly gets to 30fps there must be one please help me =(

and also if u dont mind for people who know there stuff how much can i sell them specs for ?

(also im from uk so please look for me on uk or just name the laptop im searching ebay for gaming laptops so hard to tell tho =(

Well for rocket league and minecraft the one you have should be ok. Are you sure you have installed the drivers properly and everything? O_o

I mean it should be capable of running dirt showdown, 720p on high with 21fps, and that's way more demanding than rocket league on low.

Also £300 won't get you anything decent, you need GPU power and there's atm nothing new that'll be an improvement. When AMD launches new apu's with the vega architecture for the gpu you might get something better but that's probably not for this year.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Get a laptop with i3 or even i5 on it.

If you interested you would see mine on my signature: GTA 5 on medium at around 40 FPS, highest setting on Dota 2 at average 70 FPS.

Perhaps for gaming's sake, build a PC instead.

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC

6 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

hello so i am think of getting a new laptop because my laptop is trash literally . i want to try to sell it just for that tiny bit of cash its not worth a pice of popcorn fallen on the floor tho lol idk how much i cant find 1 for second hand of the same model and specs so idk?

thing is i thought it would of been able to play games it has apparently a amd r5 graphics card so surely ?

the laptop is called

HP 15-g094sa

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-15-g000-notebook-pc-series/6545564/model/7255458/document/c04372307

OK SO MAIN THING I NEED to ask here

i want to find a laptop ive only got £300 depends on how much laptop can go but lets say that for now ok befoure you say this xD ( you cant get a laptop what is for gaming for that price you have to spend at least £900) right look i dont care on the specs i dont care about screen res i dont really care about anything LOL look i only want to run these games listed below not at maxed out at all literally like not lowest either so maybe like 720p medium or low if that has to be here are games

ROCKET LEAGUE

Minecraft

there the 2 games i want > to defiantly run well

ok heres some games what i really like but i know that i need a powerful laptop but like if so

the division

gta v

sniper elite 3

now as i said i dont need to MAX games out i just want to run even if its 40fps idc i just want somthing to take to my friends thats all so i only spenind £300 okk no matter what it looks like or specs i literally want a laptop what can run just those games on like idk 720p low if thats the case

so please can you recommend any ANYY laptops what can run them games even if it cant run the bottom ones on low i only want to run top ones if thats the case AANY laptops for my price what can run them please ? i mean there must be one but i cant tell on laptops i only know desktop stuff and i mean my laptop cant even run on lowest on 800p xD so yeah it runs at 16 fps so if thats Nearly Just Nearly gets to 30fps there must be one please help me =(

and also if u dont mind for people who know there stuff how much can i sell them specs for ?

(also im from uk so please look for me on uk or just name the laptop im searching ebay for gaming laptops so hard to tell tho =(

The problem here is discrete graphics.

For 300 pounds there are no new laptops that have a graphics card that will run those games.  If you look for a refurbished unit with a 900 series card you might be able to run them at VERY low settings, but i'm not sure about even that.  GTA V is tough for a decent desktop to run, laptops under 1000 might not be possible.

Just now, samcool55 said:

Well for rocket league and minecraft the one you have should be ok. Are you sure you have installed the drivers properly and everything? O_o

I mean it should be capable of running dirt showdown, 720p on high with 21fps, and that's way more demanding than rocket league on low.

Also £300 won't get you anything decent, you need GPU power and there's atm nothing new that'll be an improvement. When AMD launches new apu's with the vega architecture for the gpu you might get something better but that's probably not for this year.

yea i swear .. i updated them today ;/ wt...f. i mean im not stupid and stuff so i dont get viruses i ran malware bytes no viruses WHAT IT SHOLD BE ABLE TO RUN DIRT ;{ whats going on here :{ this laptop did cost 400£ new ffs im pretty mad

2 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

yea i swear .. i updated them today ;/ wt...f. i mean im not stupid and stuff so i dont get viruses i ran malware bytes no viruses WHAT IT SHOLD BE ABLE TO RUN DIRT ;{ whats going on here :{ this laptop did cost 400£ new ffs im pretty mad

Turn settings down in dirt. Also where did you update the drivers from.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

3 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Have you used DDU? If you haven't it's possible the update made it actually worse.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

1 minute ago, samcool55 said:

Have you used DDU? If you haven't it's possible the update made it actually worse.

:P sorry whats DDU im sorry

2 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Turn settings down in dirt. Also where did you update the drivers from.

uh i dont have dirt ? but i have rocket league and it dont run on lowest even at 800p -_- i updated from that amd thing it pops up sainyg ohh theres a new driver update come and install it

2 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

uh i dont have dirt ? but i have rocket league and it dont run on lowest even at 800p -_- i updated from that amd thing it pops up sainyg ohh theres a new driver update come and install it

Use DDU and uninstall the drivers, then download new ones from AMD's website.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

2 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

:P sorry whats DDU im sorry

Yeah than the update probably did more bad than good.

Get DDU from here: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

And download the latest drivers for your APU from the AMD website.

Use DDU first to uninstall/remove the currently installed drivers properly and then install the one you got from the amd website, when that's all done try rocket league again.

12 minutes ago, dhannemon13 said:

Get a laptop with i3 or even i5 on it.

If you interested you would see mine on my signature: GTA 5 on medium at around 40 FPS, highest setting on Dota 2 at average 70 FPS.

Perhaps for gaming's sake, build a PC instead.

I think he wants a Laptop for portability's sake but an I5 is a good Idea. I have a laptop that has an I5 7200U in it and it can run overwatch at 60 fps on medium settings

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

6 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Yeah than the update probably did more bad than good.

Get DDU from here: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

And download the latest drivers for your APU from the AMD website.

Use DDU first to uninstall/remove the currently installed drivers properly and then install the one you got from the amd website, when that's all done try rocket league again.

this aint no fake software is it > and idk what drivers i need tho thats why i use auto update or detect thingy

3 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

this aint no fake software is it > and idk what drivers i need tho thats why i use auto update or detect thingy

No it's a tool most of the users here use, i've used it multiple times and recommended it more than a few times on the forum and never had any issues nor heard any issues with it. The big tech guys like Linus, Paul and Jay use it as well.

You can manually select the right ones from here: https://support.amd.com/en-us/downloadhttps://support.amd.com/en-us/download

You have an APU -> mobile APU ->A-series with R5 graphics -> select OS you have and off you go.

Just now, samcool55 said:

No it's a tool most of the users here use, i've used it multiple times and recommended it more than a few times on the forum and never had any issues nor heard any issues with it. The big tech guys like Linus, Paul and Jay use it as well.

You can manually select the right ones from here: https://support.amd.com/en-us/downloadhttps://support.amd.com/en-us/download

You have an APU -> mobile APU ->A-series with R5 graphics -> select OS you have and off you go.

i wil go try that now im stupid lol and i wanna know like whats the point it takes off  old drivers but does that actully help performance ? idk about stuff like this Lol

31 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

i wil go try that now im stupid lol and i wanna know like whats the point it takes off  old drivers but does that actully help performance ? idk about stuff like this Lol

It makes sure there's no crap left from older drives and causing issues.

Drivers in general are quite sensitive to change and if there are version mismatches a lot of weird things can happen.

What you are doing now is instead of painting a wall again and again (updating the drivers and leaving the older ones in place), with DDU you are taking the wall completely down and putting it back up completely with the downloaded driver.

The comparison isn't completely correct but eh, close enough.

3 hours ago, samcool55 said:

It makes sure there's no crap left from older drives and causing issues.

Drivers in general are quite sensitive to change and if there are version mismatches a lot of weird things can happen.

What you are doing now is instead of painting a wall again and again (updating the drivers and leaving the older ones in place), with DDU you are taking the wall completely down and putting it back up completely with the downloaded driver.

The comparison isn't completely correct but eh, close enough.

hmmm i think its helped that tad bit i now get 31 fps but as soon as i move fast and its on lowest settings it goes to 25 and it hurts =( im gonna  have to buy new laptop what can run it heheheh =( hopefully i can sell this one and buy new one

im thinking of restoring it BUT like i havent got any viruses so it really must be going at full speed so =(

4 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

the laptop is called

HP 15-g094sa

AMD Beema will have difficulty with most games.

Don't expect these to do all those games well, but they'd be a marked improvement over your current machine:

https://www.laptopstation.co.uk/product/lenovo-yoga-3-14/ (used)

https://www.laptopstation.co.uk/product/toshiba-satellite-s50/ (used)