Random black screens, power boot loop. Help...

I just built my first real full build about a month ago. In the past week, I've been having a couple issues.

1. Randomly, I've been getting black screens, where the fans go up to 100%, and I lose video. Only thing that fixes it is a reset. This isn't something that happens incredibly often, but I figured I'd include it. I also got a BSOD the other day... "Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal" ntoskrnl.exe+ 1778a9

2. Sometimes, when I turn on the computer, it turns on for a few seconds, then turns off. I turns itself on, and then off, and so on. The only fix for this is just pressing the power button again, and it boots up normally.

System specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 OC 3.55 Ghz

Motherboard: Gigabyte AX370

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 @2933Mhz 

SSD: Intel 545s 512GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 DUKE OC

PSU: Corsair CX650M

I really don't have any idea as to what this stuff could be caused by. All the temperatures are within their limits, even while stress testing or gaming. I just want to get this working and as reliable as one of those damn prebuilt ones...

Thanks! :)

Have you updated any drivers for any of your hardware recently? IRQL's are referred to as Interrupt Request Levels, they occur to save your computer from doing something it shouldn't. Have you also tried running a virus scan to see if there is something that may be affecting your computer? Obviously viruses can't really affect your computer from turning on unless embedded in the BIOS, so I highly doubt that's affected but it's a good shot to try.

Also, ntoskrnl.exe is essentially responsible for hardware virtualization, processes that are ran, and memory management. So if it detects something is happening, it will halt your system. Try reseating your ram, make sure they are in the correct slots if you are using single or dual channel. Check the power connections on your motherboard and make sure they are seated properly. Check all the connectors to things such as hard drives, GPU's, fan headers, etc etc. You could also try clearing the CMOS, assuming you haven't overclocked anything like your ram or CPU. Sometimes ram overclocking can become unstable with time due to wear and tear. You may even have a faulty ram stick.

Give all of these a shot and see what happens.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

I ran windows memory diagnostic and came out with no errors...

Malwarebytes also came up clean.

"Reliable pre built" machines as you say don't overclock the internals. 

Roll back your overclock, set CPU to stock everything. Set ram to stock everything. And test your rig for stability. If stable overclock CPU first until you find the stability threshold. Only then mess with RAM speed. This is the procedure you should follow to get a reliable overclock. If you are lucky enough you will find the highest stable clocks within a day or two.  

In terms of stability testing, the stress test went just fine on my cpu even at 3.7 Ghz. As for the RAM, I'm not sure if you would call it overclocking. I had to enable XMP to get it to reach 2933 rather than it's supposed 3000. Before, it was running at 2133.