gpu AIO with VRM and VRAM cooling

Tiwaz

Are there any AIO gpu coolers that also watercool the VRM and VRAM and that work with aftermarket gpus as well? The air cooling solution with something like the NZXT G10/G12 with putting on some small heatsinks is still really bad and the Corsair HGs are not available for non FE cards, do you have any suggestions?

IF there actually isnt such a solution and I would have to use a custom waterblock for the card (EKWB has one for the aorus gtx 1080 ti) would it be possible to run a custom loop without a reservoir?

thanks in advance,

Tiwaz

That's not possible because every aftermarket GPU uses a different PCB and component layout so there is no cooling block that fits all of them.

You either use the G10/12 with heatsinks, get an HG10 that fits the specific card, or build a custom loop with a GPU waterblock specifically made for that card.

There are no other options.

Yes you can run a custom loop without a reservoir but it is hard to fill and maintain.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

EK's upcoming MLC line will be able to do the thing, probably.
But its not hitting shelves until Q4 some time. 

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.