Budget Build

What is the best build that is $700 or under and only includes a motherboard, CPU, GPU, and RAM. I plan on using these as replacement parts. I do not want to buy used. I plan on using this to play PUBG, CS:GO, Rust, Arma 3, and other games. Please help and thank you in advance!

18 minutes ago, Azriel said:

What is the best build that is $700 or under and only includes a motherboard, CPU, GPU, and RAM. I plan on using these as replacement parts. I do not want to buy used. I plan on using this to play PUBG, CS:GO, Rust, Arma 3, and other games. Please help and thank you in advance!

Will need to be more specific than this lol.

I'm assuming you have a PSU, case and drives?

What is the wattage on the PSU, and is it reliable enough to handle a gpu?

What are the dimensions of the case, and the dimensions of GPU's that will fit?

Do you have an SSD and HDD, or just a HDD or just a SSD?

Current System Specs:

CPU: Intel I5-7660K; CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X; Thermal Paste: IC Diamond 7 Carat; Motherboard: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon;

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8gb) DDR4 - 2400; SSD Storage: 1TB Samsung 850 EVO; Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm;

GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1070 8gb G1 Gaming; Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black; PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W 80+ Gold, OS: Windows 10 Home

140for ram ,1600cpu combo motherboard 280 。280for a 1060 6g(you choose a brand )

16 minutes ago, Drake10114 said:

Will need to be more specific than this lol.

I'm assuming you have a PSU, case and drives?

What is the wattage on the PSU, and is it reliable enough to handle a gpu?

What are the dimensions of the case, and the dimensions of GPU's that will fit?

Do you have an SSD and HDD, or just a HDD or just a SSD?

Literally all my parts are on my profile. I have a 650 watt gold PSU and a 1TB hard drive. As long as the GPU isn't a triple fan my case has more than enough room. 

Just upgrade your 960 to a 6GB 1060 and add an SSD to your system. No need for a CPU upgrade if you're gaming. At most, swap your i5 out for a used i7-4770k or 4790k.

Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz | Asus Maximus VII Hero | NZXT Kraken X61 | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro(Red) @ 1866MHz | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 250GB Samsung 850-EVO | 2- way SLI Asus Strix GTX 970's @ 1500MHz | EVGA 750W G2 | NZXT H440(black/red) | 3x120mm Sharkoon Shark Blade fans(red) | 3x140mm Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 fans |