4K non-TN 100Hz+ bigger than 27"?

Cookybiscuit

Anyone know if such a monitor is coming? It seems like the upcoming 4K high refresh rate monitors are all either going to be 16:9 27" or 21:9 35", I want muh 16:9 4K IPS 144Hz monitor bigger than 27".

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Cookybiscuit said:

Anyone know if such a monitor is coming? It seems like the upcoming 4K high refresh rate monitors are all either going to be 16:9 27" or 21:9 35", I want muh 16:9 4K IPS 144Hz monitor bigger than 27".

Thanks.

There are no 4K 100+ Hz monitors yet.

2 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

There are no 4K 100+ Hz monitors yet.

This one can do either 4k or 144hz, but not at the same time due to a really bad controller. But then again it is a korean panel, so you could end up with a 720p panel spoofing 4k or a jesus panel and there's no way to know.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

Just now, RGProductions said:

This one can do either 4k or 144hz, but not at the same time due to a really bad controller. But then again it is a korean panel, so you could end up with a 720p panel spoofing 4k or a jesus panel and there's no way to know.

Yeah I was just about to say I wondered if there are any 4K Korean monitors that you can overclock. I'm currently using a Qnix QX2710 that does 110Hz, it's great, but I've had it forever and want a 4K monitor now but there's no way I'm going back to 60Hz.

Guess I'll just have to wait it out.

2 minutes ago, Cookybiscuit said:

Yeah I was just about to say I wondered if there are any 4K Korean monitors that you can overclock. I'm currently using a Qnix QX2710 that does 110Hz, it's great, but I've had it forever and want a 4K monitor now but there's no way I'm going back to 60Hz.

Guess I'll just have to wait it out.

DisplayPort maxes at 4K 75 Hz so unless you find a korean monitor with DP 1.3+ (unlikely) there's not much hope for overclocking.

Just now, Glenwing said:

DisplayPort maxes at 4K 75 Hz so unless you find a korean monitor with DP 1.3+ (unlikely) there's not much hope for overclocking.

Shame about that. Good to know though, thanks.

3 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

Most of em even use DVI-D still :)

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro