PC keeps beeping and won't let me get into the bios.

Yahfz

Computer turns on, keeps beeping and won't get past the award bios logo, it won't give me the option of pressing delete to get into the bios either, so im basically stuck there.

Specs:
G31T-M7
Core 2 quad Q6600
2GB RAM

i9-11900K  - RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra - ROG Maximus Hero XIII - 32GB 3733 14-15-15 tRFC 260 - RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra - Custom Loop 2x 360mm/60mm rads

1 minute ago, Yahfz said:

Computer turns on, keeps beeping and won't get past the award bios logo, it won't give me the option of pressing delete to get into the bios either, so im basically stuck there.

Specs:
G31T-M7
Core 2 quad Q6600
2GB RAM

Something, I'm not sure what, in your computer is probably broken.

If you're using a video card, try taking it out and using integrated to see if it works.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

Take the RAM and GPU out, leave only the CPU (and cooler) 1 stick of RAM and try again.

If you're still getting beeps, try a CMOS reset and try to find the motherboard manual, it usually tells you what the beeps pattern means (if it's memory error, GPU error, etc..).

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

3 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

Take the RAM and GPU out, leave only the CPU (and cooler) 1 stick of RAM and try again.

If you're still getting beeps, try a CMOS reset and try to find the motherboard manual, it usually tells you what the beeps pattern means (if it's memory error, GPU error, etc..).

First the computer wasn't even getting video, so i took out one stick of ram which was defectuous, and now i'm stuck in this part, i also removed the GPU, it didn't change anything.

i9-11900K  - RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra - ROG Maximus Hero XIII - 32GB 3733 14-15-15 tRFC 260 - RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra - Custom Loop 2x 360mm/60mm rads

2 minutes ago, Yahfz said:

First the computer wasn't even getting video, so i took out one stick of ram which was defectuous, and now i'm stuck in this part, i also removed the GPU, it didn't change anything.

What is the beep pattern currently?

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

1 minute ago, meenmeen1103 said:

What is the beep pattern currently?

it keeps giving me short beeps non stop until it turns itself off.

If it's short beeps with a small pause between every three, according to THIS, it's a RAM error. I suppose it could be faulty CPU, motherboard, or RAM though. 

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

17 hours ago, meenmeen1103 said:

If it's short beeps with a small pause between every three, according to THIS, it's a RAM error. I suppose it could be faulty CPU, motherboard, or RAM though. 

Ok, weirdly enough, i got a SATA HD instead of a IDE one and i got into windows, the bad thing is, the motherboard won't stop beeping even though im browsing the web.

18 hours ago, Yahfz said:

Specs:
G31T-M7
Core 2 quad Q6600
2GB RAM

It's broken because your motherboard has a system of beeps to tell you what the problem is what motherboard are you using and search up the beep code for it

I fixed the beeps, thanks guys. It was a soundcard that wasn't functioning properly.