Looking for decent CPU cooler

I looking forward to overclock my i5 3570k so I need a decent CPU cooler. I was planing on buying the 212 EVO but I got some extra cash over Thanksgiving so I got interested in the NH-D14 (it is on sale for around ~$65). I saw Linus review video and the thing is huge so I'm not too sure if the thing will even fit into my case.

I have a NZXT 210 case, ASRock Extreme 4 mobo, and G.Skill Sniper RAM. I not too worry about being able to close the side panel but the ram clearance that worry me. Or maybe the NH-D14 is a little overkill for an i5 3570k OC :D.

Recommendations, tips, or helps would be appreciated.

-Thank you for your time.

http://www.bequiet.com/en/cpucooler/233'

Be Quite Dark Rock Pro 2!

banner.jpg

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I got the Dark Rock Pro 2 on sale for $60 

Haha, we both posted the same thing at nearly the same time. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

The NH-D14 would fit.

Unless you need the small bump up in oc or mquieter operation, I wouldn't spend much more than the money for a 212 Evo.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Zalman has some nice coolers for $60

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

NH-U14S is also a great choice and is much better than a 212 evo even at the same size.

The NH-D14 would fit.

Unless you need the small bump up in oc or mquieter operation, I wouldn't spend much more than the money for a 212 Evo.

Would push/pull config make the 212 Evo a little more quiet? If so, what a good fan to add with it?

Would push/pull config make the 212 Evo a little more quiet? If so, what a good fan to add with it?

The 212 Evo is not really loud at all. I'd recommend seeing how it sounds before going and seeing if you need aftermarket fans.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Zalman has some nice coolers for $60

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE NEVER GO ZALMAN Zalman CPU coolers have a stupid design that are different not for the sake of being improved, but for the sake of being different. They also have just.. Derpy mounting.