Noctua fans

Aldrin Dizon

I just want to know how to figure out noctua fans that is high static or high airflow,

i need case fans for my case that has dust filter and i think high static noctua fans are great

also, should i replace the fans that comes with hyper 212 evo cpu cooler with high static noctua fans ( 2 of them so one will push and one will pull )

By the time you spend on 2 expensive Noctua fans for pushpull on a budget 212, you'd have been better off just getting a Noctua cooler from the start.

I'd just get a Noctua cooler to begin with, you'll save quite a bit of money that way.

But i saw hyper 212 evo is a good cpu cooler, anything else than that is good ?

9 hours ago, Aldrin Dizon said:

But i saw hyper 212 evo is a good cpu cooler, anything else than that is good ?

it is a good budget cooler for 30usd, but a noctua fan is like 20. Together that is 50ish which is about the same as just buying noctua nh-u12s cooler which is better built and comes with a fan. Also you don't need 2fans unless you have an extra one laying around. The difference between one and two fans is a degree or two. 

What cpu are you using? You may be just fine with hyper 212 if lower end cpu and not overclocked. Depending on your build and noise requirements you can get a 5pack of fans: https://www.amazon.com/F12-PWM-PST-Value-pack/dp/B00NTUJTAK/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1500568764&sr=1-1&keywords=Arctic+fan+pwm     for about the price of one noctua fan. 

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |

On 7/20/2017 at 0:41 PM, doits said:

it is a good budget cooler for 30usd, but a noctua fan is like 20. Together that is 50ish which is about the same as just buying noctua nh-u12s cooler which is better built and comes with a fan. Also you don't need 2fans unless you have an extra one laying around. The difference between one and two fans is a degree or two. 

What cpu are you using? You may be just fine with hyper 212 if lower end cpu and not overclocked. Depending on your build and noise requirements you can get a 5pack of fans: https://www.amazon.com/F12-PWM-PST-Value-pack/dp/B00NTUJTAK/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1500568764&sr=1-1&keywords=Arctic+fan+pwm     for about the price of one noctua fan. 

I am using a i7-7700k but depends if im going with 212 i might just do a mild one up to 4.5 but if im using a aio cooler imma have to do 5.0

4 hours ago, Aldrin Dizon said:

I am using a i7-7700k but depends if im going with 212 i might just do a mild one up to 4.5 but if im using a aio cooler imma have to do 5.0

It already  max turbo to 4.5ghz. The 2i2 would be bare minimum for cpu cooling for 7700k. You "can" overclock with 2i2 but expect high temps under load. 30$ cooler on 350$cpu is a little skewed imo. 

What is your pc case? What is your budget for fans/cooler? How many fans and in what location are you using currently?

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |

My case in tt view 31 and my budget for fans/cooler, therr is none, im thinking of 3 120mm in fromt 1 140mm at back and the cooler if im gonna upgrade to x62 would be at the top