Funny or Not funny ? u decide !

BudgetBoy

my cat dont allow me to play pc games ! why ? because he sleep in my keyboard literally on my mechanical keyboard . wew

does anyone who here have same experience as me ?

Back in the day my pet bird would sleep on my relative's laptop because it was so warm there.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Mine liked to lounge on top of my PC, which would cover my radiator airflow. Not to mention getting cat hair all over it. Sometimes it would stand in front of my monitor while I was playing a game, to demand my attention. I would tell the people I was playing with, "standby, cat aggro" . :P

Best Excuses:

#1(simple) "Well, I never liked that stupid thing anyway!"

#2(complex) "Obviously there was a flaw in the material, probably due to the inadvertent introduction of contaminants during the manufacturing process."

snakes are bad for this too, they tangle up your arms and strangle you occasionally.  Mainly just crawling into dangerous places and demanding attention for that reason though.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, VenomZ_ said:

Spoiler

6676fb7d12d94cdf84e499cbe42a8b18--snek-p

JU8QFFy.jpg

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.