Google play store apps

Tadas

Hi!

Today I had a thought of buying swiftkey app, and I wondered if I change my phone (99% another android :D) will I have that app? Is it locked to my account? And If I uninstall it, can I download it again, but now for free?

i dont really get it... but if you bye an app and you logg out and logg in on an other phone with the same acout you can download it for free..

Hi!

Today I had a thought of buying swiftkey app, and I wondered if I change my phone (99% another android :D) will I have that app? Is it locked to my account? And If I uninstall it, can I download it again, but now for free?

As long as you use the same account that you bought the app with, then you'll be fine.

i don't care xD i understand! :)

Your name goes so well with this post

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

As long as you use the same account that you bought the app with, then you'll be fine.

This. You only have to buy once.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x