Corsair AX1500i Pinout

Go to solution Solved by Metalshark,

Created a pinout for it. Thanks for the advice to wait and test @quan289 - seems different than the AX1200 (non-i) wiring.

AX1500i connectors.afdesign

AX1500i connectors.pdf

AX1500i connectors.png

Am creating custom cables for a build and am waiting for the Corsair AX1500i (none in stock until mid July). I want to create the cables now as the custom connectors from FrozenCPU have already turned up (made sure to get the Corsair ones as some are inverted, etc), but don't know which pin will be which on the back of the AX1500i PSU. Is there a guide somewhere of what the pins are on the back of Corsair PSUs?

900x900px-LL-6f64a939_image01.jpeg

maybe this'll help?

really, DONT DO IT! you're going to fuck up something .. just WAIT ! 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 hours ago, themctipers said:

900x900px-LL-6f64a939_image01.jpeg

maybe this'll help?

Gosumodz Alliance Alumium Combs, Fibreglass sleeving, Lightweight FEP/PTFE Dual Wall Heat Shrink, 2 gauges thicker than recommended Silver Plated Copper Equipment Wire, gold plated thicker AWG supporting connectors and aftermarket UV connector housing. No double checking of pinout with multimeter before starting assembly.

What could possibly go wrong? ;-)

Thanks for the diagram, was exactly what I needed!

2 hours ago, themctipers said:

maybe this'll help?

2 hours ago, Metalshark said:

Am creating custom cables for a build and am waiting for the Corsair AX1500i (none in stock until mid July). I want to create the cables now as the custom connectors from FrozenCPU have already turned up (made sure to get the Corsair ones as some are inverted, etc), but don't know which pin will be which on the back of the AX1500i PSU. Is there a guide somewhere of what the pins are on the back of Corsair PSUs?

That diagram is for the non-i AX1200. It uses a different pinout than the new Corsair's Type-3 pinout that the AXi is based off of. The only cable that is identical, AFAIK, is the 24-pin connector.

http://www.jonnyguru.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13740

• 1 month later...