Case does not support optical drives

I will build a pc but the case is not compatible with any optical drive ( i checked pcpartpicker as well ) the case is Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400 TEMPERED GLASS ATX Mid Tower Case and as you can see it has no place to put an opticaldrive. So i was wondering , what other way i can download windows 10 with .  And also , can i use external optical drive? If yes , will this Asus DRW-24D5MT work? pcpartpicker says it needs ; '' 1 additional external 5.25" drive bay is needed. '' what is that ?

2 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

what other way i can download windows 10 with

Make a USB drive from the media creation tool here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 just follow the instructions and boot to it once you start the computer

3 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

And also , can i use external optical drive?

Yeah, just buy any cheap USB one with good reviews if you need one

CPU: Intel Core i7 3820 @4.4GHz Motherboard: Intel DX79TO | Graphics Card: XFX RX 480 RS RAM:  16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR3 @ 1600MHz Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Storage: 1x Kingston UV400 120GB | 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 1x WD Green 1TB | PSU: Seasonic S12II 620W | Case: NZXT S340 White | Cooling: NZXT Kraken x31

2 hours ago, Oscargot said:

Make a USB drive from the media creation tool here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 just follow the instructions and boot to it once you start the computer

Yeah, just buy any cheap USB one with good reviews if you need one

dont i need a key ? where can i buy one ? and , do i need to download that thing by plugging in my usb in this  existing pc and then taking the usb and plugging it on the dyi pc?

2 hours ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

dont i need a key ? where can i buy one ? and , do i need to download that thing by plugging in my usb in this  existing pc and then taking the usb and plugging it on the dyi pc?

Yeah you'll need a key to activate it. You can buy legit ones from amazon or I think microsoft directly..? The reason I'm not sure is that I bought my one off eBay where they actually sent it on a USB stick already. It worked and was cheaper. One could also go to a key reseller like Kinguin but I've also never done this so I won't vouch for it.

2 hours ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

do i need to download that thing by plugging in my usb in this  existing pc and then taking the usb and plugging it on the dyi pc?

Download the tool onto your existing pc/laptop and run it with your usb drive you're making bootable (at least 8GB) plugged in. Just follow the steps from there. After it's all finished unplug it and plug it into your DIY one before you boot and select it from the boot list thing.

I hope that answered your question, sorry I took a while I was out :P

CPU: Intel Core i7 3820 @4.4GHz Motherboard: Intel DX79TO | Graphics Card: XFX RX 480 RS RAM:  16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR3 @ 1600MHz Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Storage: 1x Kingston UV400 120GB | 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 1x WD Green 1TB | PSU: Seasonic S12II 620W | Case: NZXT S340 White | Cooling: NZXT Kraken x31