Help me decide on mini itx case

I'm looking to migrate my build into a mini it's form factor. Any cooler recommendations for a cooler with the case given would be great.
Quick spec list for reference:

Maximus VII impact
480Gb Samsung 850 evo (M.2)
1Tb WD Blue*
EVGA 1070 FTW
EVGA SSC 2400Mhz 16gb RAM (not a fan boy, it was just on sale)
EVGA ATX Modular Power Supply* (wow, I'm really starting to look like a fan boy now)

This is my first time dabbling in mini itx and I'm really just looking for suggestions. Volume is definitely a priority, and after that it would be noise and thermals. Thanks!!

*I'm willing to these for increased compatibility

2 minutes ago, JoeJoeGAMING said:

How much are you willing to spend on your case?

Max 100, but flexible

The Define Nano S comes to mind. The Core 500 as well (It's a bit smaller but also more difficult to build in) The Phanteks Evolv ITX is also an option, but like the Nano S, on the larger side.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

I like the Thermaltake Core V1, if cubes are your thing. Plenty of room for a 140mm AIO and a very forgiving case to build in, albeit a bit larger than most ITX cases are.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

45 minutes ago, Dhernandeznater said:

I'm looking to migrate my build into a mini it's form factor. Any cooler recommendations for a cooler with the case given would be great.
Quick spec list for reference:

Maximus VII impact
480Gb Samsung 850 evo (M.2)
1Tb WD Blue*
EVGA 1070 FTW
EVGA SSC 2400Mhz 16gb RAM (not a fan boy, it was just on sale)
EVGA ATX Modular Power Supply* (wow, I'm really starting to look like a fan boy now)

This is my first time dabbling in mini itx and I'm really just looking for suggestions. Volume is definitely a priority, and after that it would be noise and thermals. Thanks!!

*I'm willing to these for increased compatibility

cooler master elite 130 if your going for as small as possible. you can fit any 120mm AIO liquid cooler with a low profile pump. the case can fit (3) 2.5in drives and (2) 3.5in drives. linus and luke did a build in it. this is my current pc case and i love it. the case costs $30ish USD

EDIT: i thought it was an elite 130 but turns out its not. the case has an identical layout though so it kinda proves the point

Heres a Hardware Cunucks review for good measure.

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

53 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

I like the Thermaltake Core V1, if cubes are your thing. Plenty of room for a 140mm AIO and a very forgiving case to build in, albeit a bit larger than most ITX cases are.

Should've mentioned, I'm not huge on the cube design, and I was actually looking for something more like the node 202 where it's a flatter design

The CORSAIR Obsidian 250D is still one of my favorite cases. If you aren't going above $100, I highly recommend it. Room for a 240mm AIO as well as 140mm fan/aio in the front. Plenty of drive space and can even hold a 200mm PSU, not that you need it for an ITX build. :)

Definitely check it out!